Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Interview on TalkSPORT this morning with Jim White after 10.

Im sure he wont reveal everything but should be interesting to see what he says about everything that went on.

👍

I know what you mean mate ..... but if he is clever he should keep any info from his situation after" Murty Gate" for a book deal .... and give fuck all too that wanker White other than talk about his move to QPR.

:UK:

Had a great couple of weeks since the move 

Enormous respect for warburton 

miller says wallace was victimised (jw quote)

Wallace gutted at leaving 

Wallace says he stayed for the fight 

Only regret is not winning the league 

Reckons we gonna win the league this season 

Says himself n miller "smashed "the appeal

Put the Club/Team before himself 

Even though only played 53mins under Stevie ,learned a lot ,incredible experience 

So proud to Captain us 

blah blah blah about qpr 

People who slag Wallace off for not being captain material need to remember that as a Rangers captain you are representing the club on and off the park....every interview Lee Wallace did it was with pride and professionalism at being Rangers captain....even now he has left the club he still refuses to put the boot in.....take that in contrast to brown over the city who just loves having a go at us with his wee snide comments

Best of luck Lee in your new chapter you came to our club as a Jambo but left a Bluenose...respect👍

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

People who slag Wallace off for not being captain material need to remember that as a Rangers captain you are representing the club on and off the park....every interview Lee Wallace did it was with pride and professionalism 

Do people not  expect any player put up for interview to not represent the club with pride and professionalism ?

- each player represents our club

this is what we should expect from every single on one of our players 

i have not seen one interview where any player comes on f img and jeffing and what not   

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

People who slag Wallace off for not being captain material need to remember that as a Rangers captain you are representing the club on and off the park....every interview Lee Wallace did it was with pride and professionalism at being Rangers captain....even now he has left the club he still refuses to put the boot in.....take that in contrast to brown over the city who just loves having a go at us with his wee snide comments

Best of luck Lee in your new chapter you came to our club as a Jambo but left a Bluenose...respect👍

Be easier to throw snide digs at them if we’d actually won anything of note under his captaincy. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Be easier to throw snide digs at them if we’d actually won anything of note under his captaincy. 

Let's list the names of the players he played beside during that period.  I fondly remember Cribari, Moshni, Aird, Kyle, Black, some useless fuck from France, some other fucker from Lithuania.....

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Let's list the names of the players he played beside during that period.  I fondly remember Cribari, Moshni, Aird, Kyle, Black, some useless fuck from France, some other fucker from Lithuania.....

And he still wasn’t a stand out in the team. Says it all.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do people not  expect any player put up for interview to not represent the club with pride and professionalism ?

- each player represents our club

this is what we should expect from every single on one of our players 

i have not seen one interview where any player comes on f img and jeffing and what not   

I heard an interview with Wallace about 3yr ago and his admiration for our club was astounding,  this guy basically claimed he was holding the greatest position in football by being captain of Rangers, his pride oozed class not like that reprobate across the city who has went out his way to decry or try be a smart arse on far too many occasions against us....I stand by my point,  had Lee Wallace captained Rangers to a league victory he would have celebrated in a dignified manner, that for me makes him Rangers class 

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Was thrown to the wolves by the suits for behaving like a captain. Good luck to him, hope he does well.

One of the few times I sided with the board. Regardless of who was manager and let's be honest murty was the worst of the worst the manager of us should always demand respect from the players ( just my opinion). If the stories are true firmly believe and Rangers player should be treated the same way

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

One of the few times I sided with the board. Regardless of who was manager and let's be honest murty was the worst of the worst the manager of us should always demand respect from the players ( just my opinion). If the stories are true firmly believe and Rangers player should be treated the same way

Fuck Murty, fat wank

Archived