Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw from 65 minutes onwards but I thought he looked decent. Not out of place at all, and when he was on the ball he made good, comfortable passes in tight situations and under pressure that I could easily imagine Flanagan losing the ball in the same situations. 

Lee is done..as far as the modern game is concerned he is done

I get the the whole loyalty business but in today's game there is no room for sympathy.. therefore..tara.lee.done your bit..won your case.. now catch yel

4 hours ago, DC76 said:

I get the the whole loyalty business but in today's game there is no room for sympathy.. therefore..tara.lee.done your bit..won your case.. now catch yel

If Halliday is tied up doing midfield duties for the next few game with that area threadbare the alternative is?

5 hours ago, DC76 said:

Genuine question; do you feel the same way in expectations of players loyalty towards the club?

36 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If Halliday is tied up doing midfield duties for the next few game with that area threadbare the alternative is?

Halliday in MF worries me more than Wallace at LB to be honest. 

But, you’re right about Wallace. Like it or not, LB is his position.  Playing players out of position tends to unbalance the team.

21 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Halliday in MF worries me more than Wallace at LB to be honest. 

But, you’re right about Wallace. Like it or not, LB is his position.  Playing players out of position tends to unbalance the team.

Why did he then decide to play centre back for the ST Johnston goal 🤷‍♂️

It’s a hard 1 with lee Wallace.  Looked ok in the bottom 2 divisions nothing more probably to do with the lack of motivation. When warburton came in he looked magnificent albeit against the championship sides and his link up play with McKay was really good but when we got promoted the way we played and defensive partners with him weren’t what was required especially against the hate filled sides like the sheep and taigs.

then a few changes of manager which still signed players not fit to wear the jersey never helped him at all.   

Was he a good player under the wrong circumstances? Or was he really never that good?  Hard to tell, but I would like to see him get a run now barasic is out cos he can’t be worse than Flanagan. But barasic would always be 1st choice when fit. His defensive positioning is good and is always a good outlet down the flank.

Archived