Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're 

I think he's so threadbare with players he's having to turn to those he'd really rather not.  He has after all been 'fit' for months, yet wasn't trusted over a right back or left mid playing in his position.

I'm saying what I see, and that's a player not looking ready to come in a do a job. 

If you think he's fit, do we play him wed and sat? If he's not fit, why the fuck not? If he's generally fit but not match sharp, again why not? Why should we tolerate a fit player not being ready to come in and do a job without a run of games to get him there? Some squad player that. 

It sounds like your saying the first shite that comes to your head without any purpose 

it dosent matter if I would play him it’s Gerrards decision, I don’t think there will be much difference who we plays between Halliday, Wallace or Flanagan 

each of them will have faults/make mistakes during the game no matter who plays, if we lose it will be because Wallace is past it, Halliday is shite or Flanagan should never be at Rangers in the first place 

the only way our LB dosent take pelters in either game is if we win

if you were asking me who I trust? it would be Lee Wallace every day of the week purely cos I’ve never taken to Flanagan an as much as I’d like Andy to do well, He’s no where near good enough

just my opinion, I’m not asking anybody to agree

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, pcbear said:

If Halliday is tied up doing midfield duties for the next few game with that area threadbare the alternative is?

Hopefully Jack and arfield niggles are exactly that and we'll have them back

15 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

It sounds like your saying the first shite that comes to your head without any purpose 

it dosent matter if I would play him it’s Gerrards decision, I don’t think there will be much difference who we plays between Halliday, Wallace or Flanagan 

each of them will have faults/make mistakes during the game no matter who plays, if we lose it will be because Wallace is past it, Halliday is shite or Flanagan should never be at Rangers in the first place 

the only way our LB dosent take pelters in either game is if we win

if you were asking me who I trust? it would be Lee Wallace every day of the week purely cos I’ve never taken to Flanagan an as much as I’d like Andy to do well, He’s no where near good enough

just my opinion, I’m not asking anybody to agree

You've not answered the questions about his fitness, or lack of, and why he should be given a run of games. That's fine tho, didnt expect you to.

21 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I seen someone claim he was not good in 11/12 season? What? He was very good! Still raging his fine goal was chopped off at the piggery that year.

Played most of that season out of position as well.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've not answered the questions about his fitness, or lack of, and why he should be given a run of games. That's fine tho, didnt expect you to.

I don’t know a thing about his fitness or lack of it, that’s why I’m not answering your question fs

all I know is what i see like yourself, the fact he’s on the park assures me he’s fit, plus Gerrard wouldn’t put him on the pitch unless he thought he had enough match sharpness to get him through the game, and he did get through it.

did he look great to me? Na, no really he looked rusty to me but i can’t remember him doin much wrong considering how long it’s been since he last played

anyway it’s Christmas, merry Christmas ya moaning faced bassa 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don’t know a thing about his fitness or lack of it, that’s why I’m not answering your question fs

all I know is what i see like yourself, the fact he’s on the park assures me he’s fit, plus Gerrard wouldn’t put him on the pitch unless he thought he had enough match sharpness to get him through the game, and he did get through it.

did he look great to me? Na, no really he looked rusty to me but i can’t remember him doin much wrong considering how long it’s been since he last played

anyway it’s Christmas, merry Christmas ya moaning faced bassa 👍🏻

Merry Christmas Brown Sauce

Lee deserves more respect than some on here are giving him.

OK maybe not the best player we've ever had at LB but he stuck with us when so many others jumped ship.

He may not be legend status but deserves a bit of respect as a former Rangers captain.

All the very best to you Lee no matter where you end up.

2 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Lee deserves more respect than some on here are giving him.

OK maybe not the best player we've ever had at LB but he stuck with us when so many others jumped ship.

He may not be legend status but deserves a bit of respect as a former Rangers captain.

All the very best to you Lee no matter where you end up.

Lee got a good reception when he was subbed on Sunday. A true reflection of his worth mate

He is wise enough to not give a fuck what wee baldy fat guys on social media think.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Got to hand it to the guy. This speech was absolutely incredible back in 2016. Very heartfelt and could see he loves Rangers despite anything else that has went on in his final stage with us. 

We came third 

Deserves to go down as a club legend. 

Stayed with us during the dark times, despite having to play at a much lower level than he's capable of, for tiny wages compared to what he'd get elsewhere, while constantly getting slated by our own fans. All so he could play for the gers, a club he clearly cares a lot about. 

Legend. 

9 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Stayed with us during the dark times, despite having to play at a much lower level than he's capable of, for tiny wages compared to what he'd get elsewhere, while constantly getting slated by our own fans. All so he could play for the gers, a club he clearly cares a lot about. 

How do you know that?

Archived