Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Spoken like a taig. Get exposed. 

You should have kept quiet then.....and your ludicrous reasoning from a strange non learning school system, would have been hidden for a little longer 👍

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Seems Lee's contract is up on:31.05.2019.  

Barisic doesn't seem to fancy Scottish football, therefore, would make sense to offer Wallace a one-year extension as a backup to Flannagan -- let those two fight for the jersey. 

D04ED0F9-8666-4C01-B659-7B3771D8C4DE.png

36 minutes ago, backup said:

You should have kept quiet then.....and your ludicrous reasoning from a strange non learning school system, would have been hidden for a little longer 👍

Ha, so much bitterness. 

49 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Seems Lee's contract is up on:31.05.2019.  

Barisic doesn't seem to fancy Scottish football, therefore, would make sense to offer Wallace a one-year extension as a backup to Flannagan -- let those two fight for the jersey. 

He can't run though ...

4 minutes ago, backup said:

You certainly do have, you also don't know when to keep quiet, educate yourself 👇

gadgie21        -        Motherwell

Now your inability to understand context makes sense. Keep trying little fellow. 

8 minutes ago, BF1 said:

gadgie21        -        Motherwell

Now your inability to understand context makes sense. Keep trying little fellow. 

I will put you back in your box in good time, after embarrassing you some more, pity there isn't a juvenile section on the forum. With your lack of knowledge you would be right at home there, bottom of the class......context...🤣

13 minutes ago, backup said:

I will put you back in your box in good time, after embarrassing you some more, pity there isn't a juvenile section on the forum. With your lack of knowledge you would be right at home there, bottom of the class......context...🤣

Still not done it once. 

Anyway, I'm getting bored of this piss poor Motherwell patter. Admittedly this is the most I've talked to someone from that cesspit of inbreeding, so well done, you've performed better than some of the other undesireables. 

5 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

....and we've missed his over-lapping and runs at defences imo.

Admittedly I don’t think he has that left in him anymore but I’m happy to be proved wrong. He needs an actual chance first!

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Good grief, how can a simple post about that speech cause you lot to enter crazyville and argue all the damn time. 

Calm down and try have conversation without the need to slap each other on who is right the most. 

I have not read all the pages STG but I know when you start with 'good grief' it is time for people to stop what they are typing. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:00, siddiqi_drinker said:

nice wee tribute - hope he gets another club but not Dundee Utd as mentioned n the sun. 

image.thumb.png.0c51741f81dbe616642603ea34981df0.png

I think he will be a judged a substantial figure in our clubs history when the dust has settled and we have a better perspective on the events of recent years   ... no true Bear will ever forget he stayed and gave his best years to the club when most were getting taxis to the airport 

10 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think he will be a judged a substantial figure in our clubs history when the dust has settled and a better perspective on recent years exists  ... no true Bear will ever forget he stayed and gave his best years to the club when most were getting taxi's to the airport 

only 31 - so has few good years still to play - hope he finds a decent club -- top bloke, even for a grass 🙂 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

only 31 - so has few good years still to play - hope he finds a decent club -- top bloke, even for a grass 🙂 

I hope so too ... I wish it could have ended better for him at Ibrox but as you say he wasn't completely blameless

On 29 April 2019 at 18:35, BF1 said:

If you're talking about actual ability then there should be no legends from decades ago since modern footballers are generally physically and technically better. 

What utter pish. Now get yersel tay fuck.

On 12/05/2019 at 20:00, siddiqi_drinker said:

nice wee tribute - hope he gets another club but not Dundee Utd as mentioned n the sun. 

image.thumb.png.0c51741f81dbe616642603ea34981df0.png

👍

Great tribute mate .... slightly off topic ...... at a quick glance .... the lad in the picture above the big E in Seko ... looks a wee bit like Fernando Ricksen .... in your post he does but on enlargement he does'nt .... :lol:

:UK:

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:35, BF1 said:

If you're talking about actual ability then there should be no legends from decades ago since modern footballers are generally physically and technically better. 

Got to disagree, everything, in sporting terms, not just football, is relative to the era that participants took part.

8 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

Got to disagree, everything, in sporting terms, not just football, is relative to the era that participants took part.

Fair point, I can agree with that. While legends from past eras may not have the same ability as modern footballers, they were way ahead of the peers of their time. Lot of them would likely excel in the modern game if they received the same support as modern players do throughout their career. 

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

What utter pish. Now get yersel tay fuck.

Modern players benefitting from: a higher standard of coaching from a younger age. More knowledge on the importance of nutrition. Impact of gathering and analysing massive amounts of data from training/matches to improve performance. More sophisticated rehabilitation practices. Increased focus on external factors impacting a players performance,  etc. 

By contrast, many of the legends come from eras where habits such as smoking were fairly common among top athletes. If you actually think you could take these legends, put them into the modern game and they would excel you are either blinded by nostalgia, ignorant, or just stupid. 

Archived