Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will always be remembered as a legend for staying and helping us back up the leagues.  Shame he hasn’t been able to contribute more in recent seasons due to injury.

6 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Meh I would have wished him luck if he would have gone a year or 2 ago , how much has he cost in wages in that time though with nothing in return 

A former captain who stood by the club and went hand in hand with us through every step of the most difficult time in our history and you grudge him a few bob ffs.

27 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Ffs

If players arent contributing they shouldn't be here imo 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A former captain who stood by the club and went hand in hand with us through every step of the most difficult time in our history and you grudge him a few bob ffs.

As above , the wages to him , McCauley,  rossiter to name a few could have went on a player who helped us win things this season 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

If players arent contributing they shouldn't be here imo 

As above , the wages to him , McCauley,  rossiter to name a few could have went on a player who helped us win things this season 

Aye that’s what he should’ve done. He should’ve phoned the wife when she was out with their kids and told her he’s walking away from his contract because ger4life_1972 doesn’t think he has anything to contribute.

I don’t know how your employers view you in your work but I think you should bite the bullet for the good of the company seeing that you’ve got nothing to contribute. It’s for the best.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Aye that’s what he should’ve done. He should’ve phoned the wife when she was out with their kids and told her he’s walking away from his contract because ger4life_1972 doesn’t think he has anything to contribute.

I don’t know how your employers view you in your work but I think you should bite the bullet for the good of the company seeing that you’ve got nothing to contribute. It’s for the best.

No I'm a great plumber so I'm cool for now in my work, when I'm fucked though I will do the decent thing and pack up my tools 

Archived