What the fuck is going wrong and how do we fix it?

born a blue nose

List what you think. 

We're fucking steam rollering teams, yet losing or drawing. 

We're having more possession, more attacking opportunities, more corners, better players. But drawing or losing. 

I heard the commentary evaluation today saying it was hard to pick a MOTM. 

We just lost, yes lost 2 points at home to the junkies. 

I'm not stupid, there where decent (not motm) performances 

But how the fuck do we fix this. This is not Rangers, we do not have MOTM performance players drawing at home to junk balls. 

In a small note, if this 'negative' thread gets wiped I won't be back. Time to face the truth. The pedophile ring club have just pulled off a league winning performance at the sheep. Now is not the time for niceties 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Morelos is doing it all by himself. That's where it's going wrong.

Aside from Arfield, who has a whopping 6 goals, Carlos Pena is still our top scoring midfielder. We need someone in there to start chipping in with some goals of their own because when Morelos has an off day we struggle like fuck.

We also need a settled back 4. Never known a team to change the defence so often in my fucking life.

I said it before the match, where do the goals come from, and I'll tell you something it's not Steven Davis. We need assists goals creativity, Davis is a good player but we need more. 

The back 4 isn’t the problem. We’ve been unlucky with Goldson and Barisic our today.

The problem is we have no quality on the wings and with Arfield out no goals from midfield. Candeias can’t control a ball, Middleton is just a boy and Grezda hasn’t got it. 

The ugly truth is if you subbed in Sinclair and Forrest we’d be 6 points clear at the top of the league. 

Better players needed in key areas of the pitch.

It's got nothing to do with tactics or late subs or no subs.

Too many on the pitch at one time that aren't good enough, Middleton, Halliday, McCrorie, Worrall, Coulibaly, Candeias. You can get away with having 1 or 2 of these players but when more than half your side is "filler" you can't expect to win every game.

Tbh for me the squad is nowhere near big enough....that's b4 we even discuss certain players abilities, we have never had that creative midfielder or number 10 that makes the difference in certain games, 3 players who are supposed to be creative are either crocked or now back home....we need goals from all areas of the park plus a settled defence would be handy.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sack every single manager after one window. 

Nah. I don't even think the manager should be in question. Gerrard will stop their tainted run. 

That's one million percent not the question brother. He's the man, what I want to know is how do we find his tools.

Today unfortunately is one of those pivotal days that decides titles. Aberdeen uequalize with eight minutes to go and celtic still go on to finish them off whereas we can't see out hibs at ibrox. A win is a must on Saturday but we need every player to up their game a bit from what we have seen the last few weeks. 

Need to add more depth of quality. The squad is thin such that we can't afford injuries. 

Also the manager needs to adapt better to the injuries. Better going 442 and being more direct than playing 3 duff midfielders including Coulibally as advanced mid, which defies belief.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Nah. I don't even think the manager should be in question. Gerrard will stop their tainted run. 

That's one million percent not the question brother. He's the man, what I want to know is how do we find his tools.

Good comment. Let’s not forget that it’s a tainted run.  

Too many games, too many injuries, with a squad with nowhere near enough quality or depth.

We need to regroup and add to the squad. It was never gonna be a one window job. Also he needs to learn from his own mistakes, we've been punished before for sitting back at 1-0 and letting the opposition control the game. They had 1 chance in that 2nd half and they took it. That's all it takes.

Just now, MasterD said:

Sign better players.

Play a formation that suits the players or find players that can play the formation he wants to play.

433 suits Morelos to a Tee mate. Its behind we need to think of

I can't think of 5 better strikers that lead the line by himself better 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aside from Arfield, who has a whopping 6 goals, Carlos Pena is still our top scoring midfielder. We need someone in there to start chipping in with some goals of their own because when Morelos has an off day we struggle like fuck.

We also need a settled back 4. Never known a team to change the defence so often in my fucking life.

Agreed ,“It’s not any of our centre midfielders jobs though to win us the game” , that’s the pish i read and hear , let’s look at the game today 2 positive things from cm , jacks shot which was unlucky and coulibally header which he should have scored , 2 positive attacking things in 90 mins from our central midfield area against a fucking pub team 

9 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Says everything that Pena is our top scoring midfielder. He's free to play for us in January, he was shite but got himself into great positions.

2 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Too many games, too many injuries, with a squad with nowhere near enough quality or depth.

We need to regroup and add to the squad. It was never gonna be a one window job. Also he needs to learn from his own mistakes, we've been punished before for sitting back at 1-0 and letting the opposition control the game. They had 1 chance in that 2nd half and they took it. That's all it takes.

We've had one of the tamest winters I can imagine, bad luck injury wise yes, but should be no more that bygone. 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why not, its not as if he is going to get money to change things around, also the players he has brought to the club aren't good enough either. We are not any further forward than last year, its a team of losers and this manager can't make the difference either, four points lost against a shite hibs team just isn't good enough, season over.