Sign in to follow this  
 Scottyarf37

Emotional

After everything we've been through it shows how much this means to us all, my eyes were watering up.

A completely different feeling to the penalty shoot out win. Hopefully be shedding tears at the end of the season with number 55.  Happy fucking new year.

magic8ball and surfsup2 like this

4 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Since we last beat them in the league I've had two wee girls,one is at school now,been an emotional day right enough,gave them an extra big hug,now both of them dancing about the room

Pretty much the same mate, married, 2 weans since we last beat these cunts. Unbelievable feeling 

was forced to listen to the game on bloody AM frequency...and in between the interference....the best line from commentary was "celtic came to play a football match and Rangers came to fight a battle. And they won"

Superb boys......lots of Happy Bears for the New Year

hammer time likes this

6 minutes ago, 40delboy40 said:

Been sober for 17 years but what a buzz I’m on now . Lump in the throat at the end , great performance from the team. More of the same we won’t go far wrong.

Enjoy it mate, I drink but not today, I want to soak in every single minute of this feeling today and tonight, and tomorrow and the next etc etc.

No anaesthetic required eh

40delboy40 likes this

12 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

was forced to listen to the game on bloody AM frequency...and in between the interference....the best line from commentary was "celtic came to play a football match and Rangers came to fight a battle. And they won"

Superb boys......lots of Happy Bears for the New Year

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I was shattered after that but its been a long time coming, monkey off our back, massive result! 

Blood pressure thru the roof lol 

As you say we needed to get that win we're definitely coming after them and they know it .