They said it ruin the atmosphere

KingKirk

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hahaha right ye are pricks best Ibrox atmosphere in years.

It was for me 

They were penned in like we are at their place .Never heard then except for the minutes silence 

I would keep it this way forever but we probably shake hands and the scum will give us full allocation next time 

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I admit I was gutted no getting to go to the piggery at first but I was wrong fucking loved every second of that long may it continue, imagine what it was like in that corner the wall of noise they had to endure fucking round them 

No a dig at any fans bro more the media who blamed big bad Rangers for killing the spectacle cunts

7 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I’ve said it for years. The allocation was better for them. They had more benefit from the allocation as it stood. A whole stand was way too much. 

They could influence their own team more the way it used to be getting a full stand, we couldn’t do the same at the piggery 

they bastards have had it their own way too long, time to take back all the things that’s is ours!