They said it ruin the atmosphere

KingKirk

Heard them once during the 90 mins for all of 3 seconds and that's no exaggeration...shocking support. 

The bears were in fine voice, the place was rocking man! A lot of that is down to the team as they were superb.

Felt fuckin fantastic having the full Broomloan full of bears and it definitely had an influence on the game...they couldn't settle and we grew from strength to strength.

Best atmosphere in years (no thanks to the gfitw)

5 hours ago, kanjo said:

They were silent today, in a way that only they know how.  Never heard them once.  Their team gave them nothing to cheer about either I suppose but the difference is we'll sing away win lose or draw.

Spot on. Giving them just the corner lets us have a genuine comparison of visiting support at Ibrox.  They were rank,  no matter how shite we have been over the last few years we have always got behind our team no matter how big or small our away allocations have been.   The likes of Kilmarnock put up a far better show than them.  

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

The media never gave a fuck about the 'atmosphere'.

It was all about maintaining celtics advantage both in terms of perception and on the field. 

Read between the lines, it's obvious what the agenda was from BBC Scotland and the like. 

Nail on head wrapped up in a nutshell. 👍👍

14 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’ve got to hold my hands up, I was completely wrong. Genuinely think it’s the best I’ve heard our stadium in years. Well done the board. 

Heard them on the Sportscene results show saying how the cut in the allocation could've played a part in their performance today, yet not a peep was heard of this back in September... 

Play like we did today and we'll rattle them at the Piggery as well. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Heard them on the Sportscene results show saying how the cut in the allocation could've played a part in their performance today, yet not a peep was heard of this back in September... 

Play like we did today and we'll rattle them at the Piggery as well. 

Play like we did today and we won’t lose a game rest of the season. Enjoy yer night mate!

14 hours ago, Chryston bear said:

Never heard a peep out of them in CR5,it must be easier for plod to police 750 of those cunts than 7500,it's a cunt for bears who go home and away,who want to go to the San giro,but for me don't change it!!

A lot of people now seen today .The advantage of having the bheasts penned in

One of them told me .When players run to their fans .They can't touch the players 

Begs the question why 4/5 security guys practically fall over each other to push our players away from going to our supporters at scumdone in the past 

If there were 750 cardboard cut outs in the corner they'd have made as much noise. Did saint Brendon want them to take a vow of silence ? no way , he'd have wanted the same noise Hertz and Hibz make in the same corner but that's not the way the tims work , they had a point to make and sacrificed their team to make it. I'm in Broomie rear and by fu*k I'm pleased with the new arrangements and a bonus that ALL tims went mute apart from coughing through the minutes silence and one IRA  song at half time which shows you the kind of scum we're dealing with , maybe their allocation should be 0.

12 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Only spoiled by the fact TV viewers can still actually see them, if they must be there get them out of sight.

Put the cunts in the enclosure away form tv cameras

Or for old firm games move the main camera to the govan so we can see the main stand in all her glory!!🇬🇧

The scum just got handed their erse, so it shall remain.

No more taigs in the Broomy. The 750 were just the right for humiliation and lessened the smell of their stale pish polluting the atmosphere.

Will the 750 come back next time around? With the embarrassment they were about to witness, it would be a tough call.

What I really want to see is our 750 humiliate their 60,000 at the paedodome as we again hand them their erse and maw broon still looking for his bawz. Well played our Alfredo. As great a piece of cunning and technical ability as you'll ever see. That was a trully memorable moment!

:mutley:

Finally puts an end to the discussion. Always said no other team gives their biggest rivals such an advantage by gifting them a whole bloody stand behind a goal. Especially when they in return house us as far away from the action as possible. What a performance, what an atmosphere and now hopefully we can kick on from this win the bloody title! No more false dawns please Rangers.

Terrific atmosphere all game long. The celebrations at the goal were some of the most intense I can remember and seemed to last for ages. I was mentally and physically drained afterwards. How much better the experience without those manky scumbags taking up a whole stand.

39 minutes ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

750 is 750 too fucking many.

My apologies bears if this offends anyone this morning .

I just think many bears need to wake up to the difference in what bears have to put up with and the red carpet treatment the scum get when they visit our place .

Fucking scandalous how bears are treated when we visit their dump .

And we are not counting the deliberate hold ups when we get to the turnstiles

Do we honestly think the scum were horded like cattle yesterday . no chance

I was going to post a video of all the bears getting horded about like cattle while all the scum mock us . It's on youtube

And some  the gestapo laughing their heads off .

My record going to the scumdome since 1976 is a record I'm proud of .

It's has to come to an end and I don't give a monkeys

Good luck to any bear that has to go there in the future .

I would only risk arrest   if I did seeing all the differences in the way we are treated

Keep Ibrox for the bears