They said it ruin the atmosphere

KingKirk

19 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Only spoiled by the fact TV viewers can still actually see them, if they must be there get them out of sight.

Wasn’t too bad, in the event - their corner looked like a still picture every time I had to look that way.

Not watched that bit back yet, but there was potential for good shots of the joy being wiped from their coupons when the ‘goal’ got chalked off!

Obv, this only works when things are going our way.

41 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Finally puts an end to the discussion. Always said no other team gives their biggest rivals such an advantage by gifting them a whole bloody stand behind a goal. Especially when they in return house us as far away from the action as possible. What a performance, what an atmosphere and now hopefully we can kick on from this win the bloody title! No more false dawns please Rangers.

No gonny get into a full argument on the matter, but that’s not true. 

7 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Put the cunts in the enclosure away form tv cameras

Or for old firm games move the main camera to the govan so we can see the main stand in all her glory!!🇬🇧

I actually think it looks magnificent seeing them absolutely surrounded like animals in a little small group .

Then the watching world can see how ugly they truly are.

It was beautiful to see many of them absolutely blowing a gasket yesterday and the bears mocking them . The best feeling for ages

It felt like some parity had returned

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No gonny get into a full argument on the matter, but that’s not true. 

Willing to be proved wrong but even so it’s a bloody stupid advantage to hand to them. Glad the board have finally seen sense.

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Of course it's giving them an advantage . 

We need to make Ibrox the most intimidating , unfriendly , hostile environment to our opposition . You don't do that by giving them the succour and comfort of a whole stand behind them . 

I think we saw yesterday how intimidated they were . 

I was talking about the teams not giving rivals a stand

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Belgrade, I’m sure off the top of my head

Having been there watching us play Red Star and the carnage that entailed with our end full of Partizan fans don’t think it matters where they put them. They only go for the fights anyway😂 Think the distance from the pitch there makes a big difference as well as the fans are not right on top of the players. I do however stand corrected if that is the case but still extremely glad of the new arrangements in place.

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See looking back in hindsight, why in the fuck were we giving them an ENTIRE FUCKING STAND for what is our most important two home games of the season?!! 

When you actually think back on it, it was fucking ridiculous. Never again. 

Madness . Corrected now thankfully . 

7 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See looking back in hindsight, why in the fuck were we giving them an ENTIRE FUCKING STAND for what is our most important two home games of the season?!! 

Agreed. I do feel sorry for the bears that travel home and away that will miss out on going but I still think it’s the right move.

Yesterday showed how intimidating Ibrox can be, they were shitting themselves and making silly mistakes all game. I’m not saying it was down to just the atmosphere alone but it certainly had an effect, they would have found it a lot easier to settle and a lot less hostile with a whole stand of their fans behind them. Home advantage is massive in football especially the big games, why give that up just to accommodate those bastards? We should continue making Ibrox as hostile and as intimidating as we possibly can for every team that comes to us but especially the taigs, why take some of the edge off that by giving them a whole stand to support them?

12 hours ago, KirkBroadband said:

Only watching on the telly but they seriously looked liked they were shiting therselves

Thought that myself mate mostly standing still no waving of their manky scarves or singing. Best I have seen ibrox for many a year long may it continue. 

On a side note I also liked the welcome their bus got from the bears outside the ground things like that unsettle players too And was good to see.anything that gives us the edge over those dirty horrible bastards when they come to ibrox should be done from now on. 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

If I remember correctly, they used to get half the enclosure too........in the olden days.