Gerrard and staff

slimjim1690

The full backroom staff deserve enormous credit for our fabulous result today. 

We were tactically far ahead of sellik in every department of the game in what was expected to be a difficult match.

However, a special mention must go to our young manager Stevie Gerrard....... for putting one over his former boss today. Brilliant stuff.

Agree with the OP on everything except Coulibally he was his usual useless self on one point under no pressure he just dribbled the ball out of play ffs, kept miss timing tackles and misplacing passes. 

Not that it matters because we still had Arfield, McCrorie & Jack battling away. Lafferty probably would have been a better option as he would have just put himself about and got stuck into them (but again no fucks given it matters not even the slightest bit now)

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You will notice the usual suspects aren’t to be seen. 

The shower of worst cunts. 

I'm here x

In fairnes I never wanted him sacked but I felt he was doing a very average job. Today he got it right, we didn't show them any respect and took the game to them. Superb from everyone. 

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

A special mention to the manager and staff today, their tactics were spot on, I mentioned in the match thread that due to the walking wounded that the subs would be crucial today, they definitely pulled a rabbit out the hat today with both Arfield and especially Kent, I bet the sainted one didn't expect that, and TBF I bet none of us did either, nor did I expect them both to last the full 90mins, the substitution with Coulibally was IMO very clever as I thought the scum were begining to show signs of getting a hold of the midfield at that point , and although Coulibally isn't very popular ATM I could see the reasoning behind SG's thoughts, (another body in the middle), but who to take off? I fully expected it to be Kent and was surprised it was Candias, but he got it spot on again, he very often gets stick for his substitution decisions so it's only fair that he gets credit when he gets it right.

👍🏻 I also thought he did well to leave things alone sub wise after Coulibaly came on. I’d normally be screaming to make a change, and it would have been tempting to chuck Middleton or even Lafferty on, to get the second and kill the game. But it was working well, nobody was visibly tired and he held his nerve and saw it out.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So your admitting your a worse cunt!!!! 

What do you have to say then????????

I'm nothing if not self aware...

What do you think I have to say?! I'm absolutely loving it like everyone else. We were everything I and all of you have been desperately hoping we'd be, aggressive, ambitious, sharp, resolute. Fair play to Gerrard, I've been less than convinced but when it really mattered, beasts at Ibrox, he and his team delivered. 

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

As much as tactics play a part I think the way we played with giving them next to no respect is what won us the game.

Gerrard as a player gave no players that much respect he would always play his game and let the opposition worry about him and that’s exactly what we did today.

Spot on. We’ve all been screaming this for years. Stop showing them respect, get in their faces, put pressure on Brown and show him up for the average player he is.

Absolutely bullied them all over the park. As the boss said, he wanted to win the one on one battles and we won all of them, every single one. It was fucking beautiful to see them so dejected and bereft of ideas. Just beautiful.

And we know we can do it now, and we’ll do it again.

2 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

The folk who wanted him sacked will be quiet tonight.

Best of performance since the day Lee Wallace became a hero.

Point scoring after todays result is tarrier like behaviour in my eyes.  Why not just enjoy the result instead of looking to pick fault with other members?  Plenty of time to pass over thoughts on that tomorrow.  Fwiw i cant recall reading anyone specifically saying gerrard should be sacked

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Point scoring after todays result is tarrier like behaviour in my eyes.  Why not just enjoy the result instead of looking to pick fault with other members?  Plenty of time to pass over thoughts on that tomorrow.  Fwiw i cant recall reading anyone specifically saying gerrard should be sacked

Post of the night mate 

The same hypocrites would be slagging someone off themselves if the result had went the other way 

Like you say .Tonight is just a night for enjoying a majestic day 

I know all the good bears deserve it 

Gerrard got it spot on. Got the reaction and it was one fucking high octane performance. I'm still stupified by it. Ok I know that wouldn't be hard.

I'm not stupid enough to think we can play like that every week, but it shows what we are capable of and we got the result when it really mattered.

There were some unexpected very brave performances out there today and I hope that it sticks with them in getting over that mental block. That was character building stuff out there and it will only make them stronger.

Every player did those jerseys proud today. Notice is now hereby served. We go to war with the troops now fully equipped to be victorious.

WATP!

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Post of the night mate 

The same hypocrites would be slagging someone off themselves if the result had went the other way 

Like you say .Tonight is just a night for enjoying a majestic day 

I know all the good bears deserve it 

Exactly mate, we all have our own opinions but tonights not the time to argue.  lets enjoy not only an amazing win but an outstanding team performance which has been long over due.  Worry about this kinda stuff tomorrow

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard got it spot on. Got the reaction and it was one fucking high octane performance. I'm still stupified by it. Ok I know that wouldn't be hard.

I'm not stupid enough to think we can play like that every week, but it shows what we are capable of and we got the result when it really mattered.

There were some unexpected very brave performances out there today and I hope that it sticks with them in getting over that mental block. That was character building stuff out there and it will only make them stronger.

Every player did those jerseys proud today. Notice is now hereby served. We go to war with the troops now fully equipped to be victorious.

WATP!

Yas. Good post. 

2 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

As much as tactics play a part I think the way we played with giving them next to no respect is what won us the game.

Gerrard as a player gave no players that much respect he would always play his game and let the opposition worry about him and that’s exactly what we did today.

That’s exactly what it was. We literally spat all over them today, confirming them as the vermin they are.

McGregor turns his back on their peado huddle. 

Hallidays first minute tackle. 

Arfield booting fuck out of Brown for the dropped ball. 

Arfield getting in Browns face. 

McCrorie crunching into every tackle. 

Morelos bullying Benkovic until he thought fuck this. 

Halliday cupping his balls. 

Showed them the respect they deserved, none. 

Inferior tarriers from the cradle to the grave

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s exactly what it was. We literally spat all over them today, confirming them as the vermin they are.

McGregor turns his back on their peado huddle. 

Hallidays first minute tackle. 

Arfield booting fuck out of Brown for the dropped ball. 

Arfield getting in Browns face. 

McCrorie crunching into every tackle. 

Morelos bullying Benkovic until he thought fuck this. 

Halliday cupping his balls. 

Showed them the respect they deserved, none. 

Inferior tarriers from the cradle to the grave

That tackle from Halliday at the start showed the passion cunts been saying for years need passion that was passion well done to the lads