Gerrard and staff

slimjim1690

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard got it spot on. Got the reaction and it was one fucking high octane performance. I'm still stupified by it. Ok I know that wouldn't be hard.

I'm not stupid enough to think we can play like that every week, but it shows what we are capable of and we got the result when it really mattered.

There were some unexpected very brave performances out there today and I hope that it sticks with them in getting over that mental block. That was character building stuff out there and it will only make them stronger.

Every player did those jerseys proud today. Notice is now hereby served. We go to war with the troops now fully equipped to be victorious.

WATP!

:tu:

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s exactly what it was. We literally spat all over them today, confirming them as the vermin they are.

McGregor turns his back on their peado huddle. 

Hallidays first minute tackle. 

Arfield booting fuck out of Brown for the dropped ball. 

Arfield getting in Browns face. 

McCrorie crunching into every tackle. 

Morelos bullying Benkovic until he thought fuck this. 

Halliday cupping his balls. 

Showed them the respect they deserved, none. 

Inferior tarriers from the cradle to the grave

Spot on.

From their chapel to their training ground, abusing weans. 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

That tackle from Halliday at the start showed the passion cunts been saying for years need passion that was passion well done to the lads

Was doing my best to remain calm but was right out my seat cheering when Andy won that tackle. Laid down an early marker that today was going to be different. It is what we needed

2 minutes ago, Travelrug said:

Was doing my best to remain calm but was right out my seat cheering when Andy won that tackle. Laid down an early marker that today was going to be different. It is what we needed

My wife thought we had scored just was so relieved when that tackle and the reaction after it.