Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

100% BRU,since last Saturday I've been watching old games on youtube,the difference and standards of commentary back then before the hatred towards us started is amazing.The BBC is riven wi anti-Rangers scumbags,hopefully,like sailor pissing into the wind,they'll get their own back:UK:

Yes and on a very windy day. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

My post was speaking generally not about you

Do you think there’s any bias, when week in week out,  The Lego Eater goes in studs up and throws his elbows about, like a holiday rep on speed doing the Birdie Song. He did the young boy at Hearts with what was potentially a career threatening assault, tell me why should Alfredo be held to a different standard ?

On 31/12/2018 at 13:43, Blumhoilann said:

That McGregor handball that took the sting out of Candeias' shot was a pen and a red for preventing a goal but hey,don't let's talk about that one😶

If we hadn't won the game I would wager that this point would have been forgotten about by the anti-Rangers media.

@Broxi is 100% right. 

The boot in the balls is brilliant because he got away with it, could easily have walked. 

The kick on Ralston is delibrate, anybody saying otherwise is lying to themselves, and again could easily have walked.

Bit meh on the Christie one.

• 2 weeks later...

Suspect temprement my arse.

It's ALL about stopping him in particular and us in general from taking this title.

The scum want Alfredo neutered to stymie our prospects.

Maw Broon gets away with fucking murder and not a word said. Which is fine, it's a man's game, but those cunts don't know how to fucking win without cheating.

On a level playing field, those cunts lose all day long!

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's ALL about stopping him in particular and us in general from taking this title.

Maw Broon gets away with fucking murder and not a word said. Which is fine, it's a man's game, but those cunts don't know how to fucking win without cheating.

You've slated Morelos more than anyone.

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

And the witch hunt continues!

Alfredo is the most targetted player in Scotland and has been on the receiving end of awful incidents, fouls, decisions against him. If he gets fairness as a result of var then I'm sure he'll be delighted by it's introduction.

The scum sure have a lot to say about Rangers these days.. 

3 hours ago, OhW said:

You've slated Morelos more than anyone.

Damn right. The good players always get it more when they don't deliver. Under Gerrard he is getting it and has since listened! However I am one who does like his so called petulance. He isn't a dirty player by any stretch and  nothing like what the haters make him out to be. Their rhetoric is driven by nothing but fear as they see this title slipping away. 

At this point in time I love what he's about and he brings a very wry smile to my face!

4 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

This is the repulsive cunt who famously stated that £14000 a week might be an OK salary for a homeless person but wasn't good enough for him.

One of many repulsive swamp things from that side of Glasgow.  

I know who it is,  just rather forget it exists,  like the rest of it's ilk.  

It’s getting very tedious now, they lost a game fair and square, and they were 

A) cheated,

B) poisoned,

C) were all I’ll from some bug in training a week before,

D) the refs a cheat,

E) the masons that run the SFA,

F) there is a plan to stop them getting 10 in a row - that bits true, for Rangers at least, the rest all settled for second place at most,

G) they didn’t have enough fans there, 

I could go on ad infinitum, but it’s like listening to a loosing yes voter, who also voted to remain in Europe who is screaming it was all lies that cost them twice, but the facts of the game are there for all to see we won fair and square, they are jealously coveting Morelos and wish to destroy his credibility from without, they are scared of him on field and shitting it if he goes for more than the price quoted last winter as it would be another record for us.

Their sporting integrity as always is sadly lacking.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The problem those cunts have now is they don't know how to play him. You can smell their fear.