Sunderland till I die

G.E.C.

Just finished watching all episodes on Netflix. Worth watching, proper car crash TV.

Martin Bain is an absolute fanny of the highest order, constantly moaning about the finances of the club yet in every scene he either wears a fancy watch or drives his Range Rover :lol: 

Just watched the last episode this morning. Thought it was a bit harsh that Coleman was sacked but after Mcgeadys comments about his management it was probably the right thing to do. 

Surprised they put the bit in when the fan calls Coleman a prick and he reacts to it. 

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Just watched the last episode this morning. Thought it was a bit harsh that Coleman was sacked but after Mcgeadys comments about his management it was probably the right thing to do. 

Surprised they put the bit in when the fan calls Coleman a prick and he reacts to it. 

I’m married with 6 kids :lol:

On 08/01/2019 at 10:41, rfc1990 said:

Wit did mcgeady say again?

5 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wit did mcgeady say again?

he pretty much said that coleman didnt dish out criticism to the players and concentrated on a "keep everyone happy and positive" attitude. he was bemused at times about what he should be doing on the park as there was no clear instruction from the gaffer.

he wanted to be told what he was doing wrong as clearly the squad were struggling winning games 

Cracking watch....and didn’t sugar coat stuff. 

I don’t think Bain came over too badly other than the scenario where he allowed that Bawbag Sinclair to undermine Grayson. He looked more and more broken as the series went on in my opinion.

I think Bain gets a bad rap from us which I find quite unfair. He oversaw the period of overspending but I’m not sure anyone could have worked differently under Murray. And let’s not forget that he produced due diligence warning Murray about Craig Whyte but was ignored.

7 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Cracking watch....and didn’t sugar coat stuff. 

I don’t think Bain came over too badly other than the scenario where he allowed that Bawbag Sinclair to undermine Grayson. He looked more and more broken as the series went on in my opinion.

I think Bain gets a bad rap from us which I find quite unfair. He oversaw the period of overspending but I’m not sure anyone could have worked differently under Murray. And let’s not forget that he produced due diligence warning Murray about Craig Whyte but was ignored.

He gave himself a bigger bonus than the players got for reaching the Uefa cup final the fuckin streak a pish.