Intimidation

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

When Ntcham was running on to that break of the ball I had my head in my hands

Kept thinking they'd jammy their way to a draw 

Still buzzing

It's the ball bouncing around the box that Halliday threw himself in front of the shot for I near had a heart attack :lol:

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Still buzzing

Fucking no chance. 

Andy Halliday, Halliday, Andy Halliday!

Fuck the scum! 

I watched it on TV and it  reminded me of the 9 in a row years when we were on a high and invincible.

Made me so proud of my fellow  Bears that the commentators had to shout down their microphones to be heard. We are back and the whole world heard it.

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

Hope to fuck they stay aligned. 

Too many false dawns, and thinking this is finally going to be the turning point. 

Hope every player remembers the feeling of Saturday before the start of every game

Sounds awful but, I couldn't care what happens this season at the minute, that feeling on Saturday was the best it's felt being a Rangers fan in 6 years. A feeling that no matter what else happens, we finally beat them, and beat them well.

Will be back to reality next few weeks expecting a title again 😂

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Few references to the last few minutes here, I was very impressed by the professional way in which we ran down the last couple of minutes of injury time. Got the ball up into a corner and kept it there, Morelos was immense.

Yes for sure mate, you have just reminded me of it. 

In fact the time wasting from Morelos around the corner flag was the best I've seen - normally everyone fucks it up, but he didn't - he was magnificent. 

10 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Been watching quite a few videos of the weekend antics on a calm level, videos before, during and after, before my days viewing I was quite sceptical of how much a crowd could influence and affect a result in  sport,  12th man talk couldn't be explained any better than the way we behaved as a fan base on Saturday,  take a bow fellow bears, outstanding. 

Master stoke by the club , the fans surrounded the pitch and their players shit it . Ibrox is our home and this time in an old firm game it felt the way it should.

12th man for sure.

10 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Big advantage having bulk of tickets with Timmy tucked up in the corner.

Must be intimidating for their keeper and defence now that there are bears screaming at them behind both goals now.

Must have felt like a cauldron to them both off and on the field and that's the way it should be. I want teams to dread coming to Ibrox.

Fortress Ibrox.

Get teams coming to Ibrox already fearful on their bus, then the nerves start to go on the short walk into the ground hearing the fans roaring their derision at them, then they can fill their nappies when they come out the tunnel and the solid wall of sound hits them, when the ref blows to start the game the bottle is well and truly shattered.

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

My voice is still quite fucked

Never experienced anything more nerve wrecking than the last 10 minutes of that game

Last 10 mins is up there with the PSG penalty shoot out for me. Thought the vein on the side of my head was going to burst. 

5 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Fortress Ibrox.

Get teams coming to Ibrox already fearful on their bus, then the nerves start to go on the short walk into the ground hearing the fans roaring their derision at them, then they can fill their nappies when they come out the tunnel and the solid wall of sound hits them, when the ref blows to start the game the bottle is well and truly shattered.

Spot on mate. 

Fortress Ibtox isn’t just about the players performing it’s about us also making it a place of pure torture for any visiting team. 

14 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Few references to the last few minutes here, I was very impressed by the professional way in which we ran down the last couple of minutes of injury time. Got the ball up into a corner and kept it there, Morelos was immense.

That was great, all to often I am screaming at them to stop passing the ball around in our half, and get the ball down the field in the last few seconds of a game.  

16 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Still buzzing

If you’ve got a hood on yer jacket mate put it over your face it stops them from scoring i found 👍🏻😂😂