Incase you's missed this when you left

RFC55

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

faifulllllllll froooooooo n froooooooooo 

:lol:

ya fucking tramp bastards man 

IMG-20190101-WA0036.jpg

If we allow them back again, I hope the club paps them over to the UBs corner at the Broomloan and we give The UBs this section. And it should be on a take it or leave it basis, if they have a problem with that then we should just be telling them No Tickets then.

Ps having said that they will be lucky if any of them will ever want to come back

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If we allow them back again, I hope the club paps them over to the UBs corner at the Broomloan and we give The UBs this section. And it should be on a take it or leave it basis, if they have a problem with that then we should just be telling them No Tickets then.

Ps having said that they will be lucky if any of them will ever want to come back

Should never move the tramps again 

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

How could that work?

Are we rioting with them in the toilets at half time?

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How could that work?

Are we rioting with them in the toilets at half time?

It won't change under kingco at all.

Thank fuck.

Said to you Saturday mate if that means guys like yourself see it then I hope it never changes 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It won't change under kingco at all.

Thank fuck.

Said to you Saturday mate if that means guys like yourself see it then I hope it never changes 

Aye I don't see the argument for it changing anymore after Saturday mate.

I had it in my head before Saturday that id probably be trying to move from BF2 next season as I expected it to go back to how it was but after Saturday I think they'd be shitting on the support if they changed it back 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They’ll be a gap between them and the West enclosure though the current set up we’re totally surrounding them 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

They’ll be a gap between them and the West enclosure though the current set up we’re totally surrounding them 

Mate just out of curiosity how you feeling about it now?

Atmosphere didn't suffer. I know us on cccs do with away game but that support, that atmosphere it was unreal.from before kick off to after it was done was unreal.

How you feeling now?

Lots on our bus against it now fully for it.

Not a dig at you btw mate

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate just out of curiosity how you feeling about it now?

Atmosphere didn't suffer. I know us on cccs do with away game but that support, that atmosphere it was unreal.from before kick off to after it was done was unreal.

How you feeling now?

Lots on our bus against it now fully for it.

Not a dig at you btw mate

I’m the same , was against it not getting to go to parkheed until Saturday now I hope it never goes back to the old way , it was brilliant