Daddy's uniform Saturday

RFC55

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

They don't sing enough Rangers songs in my opinion but then a lot of people don't join in anyway.   

Disagree mate, the UB sing plenty of our original Rangers songs, some old classics but only a few get any reaction from other fans in the stadium. Lad with the mega phone goes ballistic at times trying to get people to join in, I’m not sure what else people expect them to do.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Disagree mate, the UB sing plenty of our original Rangers songs, some old classics but only a few get any reaction from other fans in the stadium. Lad with the mega phone goes ballistic at times trying to get people to join in, I’m not sure what else people expect them to do.

I'm not blaming them for not getting others to sing.   I simply prefer Rangers songs.

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sing more Loyalist songs, as that is what gets the rest of the fans going. Blood and thunder.

And fuck the taigs!

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

AND a guest flute band before kick off and at half time.

All of our culture and heritage on full show and fuck the haters!

No doubt most will smile when reading your post but thinkit could never happen. Thing is the Paedos play loads of maudlin Oirish shite over their PA and if A feel of Arthur’s Thigh is acceptable there’s no reason the Sash isn’t played over our PA. A flute band would be fantastic.