Craig Gordon at minutes silence anyone see it

RFC55

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Their team refused to wear black arm bands ffs. Atrocious behaviour.

Imagine being so petty you refuse to acknowledge or respect the memory of 66 innocent lives. 

I just take pride in the fact that if it was the other way around we’d be able to rise above football rivalries and show respect. 

This was worse than any other behaviour from their inbred support or cunt of a keeper ( nobody will convince me the prick didn't know what he was doing ) I'd like to know who made the decision not to wear  black armbands as they have done in previous occasions

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't think he seems like the type of guy to do that intentionally tbh

Tbh I think he's an utter cunt and he fucking knew what he was doing.  Around 13.00 he's the only cunt who doesn't know there's going to be a minute's silence aye fucking right.

12 minutes ago, bornabear said:

That scum showed zero respect to the 66, long huddle, arsehole goalie, no armbands and coughing inbred fans.

Had that been us, it would have been all over the mhedia.

Total disgrace by all concerned.

I'm convinced it was all orchestrated. 

14 minutes ago, thehost said:

as an aside.....

I sat down yesterday and noticed someone had recorded the match on sky...… fuck me what a tarrier fest... the preamble consisted of us being bad and ruining the fixture for only having 750 filth there, bigging up Alf and his murderous nature

I didn't even get to the 20 minute mark such was me losing the plot with that cunt walker and his excusing any filth challenge and highlighting any of ours.... and again, in particular, Morelos

it takes it to new levels when your shouting abuse at cunts, 4 days after a match that you know you won.....

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Don54 said:

This was worse than any other behaviour from their inbred support or cunt of a keeper ( nobody will convince me the prick didn't know what he was doing ) I'd like to know who made the decision not to wear  black armbands as they have done in previous occasions

No doubt if it had been the other way round we’d have seen five or six newspaper columns on it by now. So far not a peep though! 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No doubt if it had been the other way round we’d have seen five or six newspaper columns on it by now. So far not a peep though! 

There's as much chance of the press in this country mentioning it as there is of that rancid club offering any sort of apology. 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't think he seems like the type of guy to do that intentionally tbh

Recall seeing him aggressively shoving a ball boy around at ibrox when he was with Hearts - concluded he was a prick then and I was right. 

Everything this rancid club and support do is calculated. There's no chance it was just unfortunate that the minutes silence didn't go to plan. Their players not in position, lengthier than normal huddle, coughing fits as usual. Scummy conduct.

Since then in the media the spotlight has been on us singing about Griffiths, the Billy Boys, and having the audacity to celebrate (lap of celebration at paedodome ringing any bells?). Typical scum supportive narrative in the msm. 

44 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Everything this rancid club and support do is calculated. There's no chance it was just unfortunate that the minutes silence didn't go to plan. Their players not in position, lengthier than normal huddle, coughing fits as usual. Scummy conduct.

Since then in the media the spotlight has been on us singing about Griffiths, the Billy Boys, and having the audacity to celebrate (lap of celebration at paedodome ringing any bells?). Typical scum supportive narrative in the msm. 

Yet brenda can talk about how they are “dignified” with a straight face 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Might have backfired on them somewhat though, the out and out lack of respect probably would have enraged our players before a ball was kicked and had us flying out the traps.

The media do not even try to report in a balanced fashion and will go to great lengths to turn the tables, they are like the cleanest pane of glass  ever, totally transparent, and that is not going to change anytime soon, if ever.