Craig Gordon at minutes silence anyone see it

RFC55

The guy is a Grade A cunt. We give him a platform to get fit again, then denies we helped him or offered him a contract just to appease them. 

He's a bitter person that was summed up for me when talking about Barrie McKay. Describing his semi-final goal as a once in a lifetime hit that he could never do again no matter how hard he tried (of course only a fluke could possibly beat Crag Gordon). My favourite part was McKay spanking a screamer in the very next game.

On Scotland duty he basically said McGregor performs better because he plays in the easier games.

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

And what kind of guy is he then? Just another cunt who hates us and is well at home with that scum mob.

I can understand why some might think he’s not like the Lego muncher or the thumb but he’s just less blatant so not as obvious. Sneaky about it but still a cunt who knows exactly what he’s doing.

At the time I was shouting some heavy abuse at him, it was disrespectful, crass & also highly inflammatory.  

That club, their players & their fans work  in some very weird & unpleasant ways. 

Thankfully we finally gave them the slap they deserved. 

I never saw this at the time, too far away in the East Enclosure to see him.

I wish we had some video of this so that it could be highlighted. It reads that he totally disrespected the fans who lost their lives along with their families and friends and every Rangers fan in the stadium. You wonder how these players become such wankers when they join that horrible team. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never saw this at the time, too far away in the East Enclosure to see him.

I wish we had some video of this so that it could be highlighted. It reads that he totally disrespected the fans who lost their lives along with their families and friends and every Rangers fan in the stadium. You wonder how these players become such wankers when they join that horrible team. 

With respect. If you were in place for the minute silence you would have seen the extra long huddle, Rangers team and officials in position and gordon not going to the centre circle but going to the goal instead then trotting up after referees whistle. Clearly deliberate. There is footage on here about 13 mins in.

2 minutes ago, govansw1 said:

With respect. If you were in place for the minute silence you would have seen the extra long huddle, Rangers team and officials in position and gordon not going to the centre circle but going to the goal instead then trotting up after referees whistle. Clearly deliberate. There is footage on here about 13 mins in.

With respect I also never noticed him doing that either and I sit in the west enclosure, and although I was in place for the minutes silence, I wasn’t watching them to see what they were doing. 

16 minutes ago, govansw1 said:

With respect, I had my head bowed showing respect to those who lost their lives and their families when that wanker started with his disrespect.

I was in my seat from about 1205 and probably did notice the huddle was taking longer than I expected but thought they started making their way to the circle by the time the announcement was made about the silence starting and stopping.

Thanks for the info about the footage, I will have a look.

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

With respect, I had my head bowed showing respect to those who lost their lives and their families when that wanker started with his disrespect.

I was in my seat from about 1205 and probably did notice the huddle was taking longer than I expected but thought they started making their way to the circle by the time the announcement was made about the silence starting and stopping.

Thanks for the info about the footage, I will have a look.

Hi Bru, met you at Ibrox probably a few years ago now. Apologies for my choice of words. Ive quoted Don54 footage above. 

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't think he seems like the type of guy to do that intentionally tbh

this tbh.  Never appeared to do anything I would not expect our players to do when it comes to rivalry (was the first to shake our hands in the 2015 semi final)  -  Plus he's never been like that before when there have been silences... or applause as his club tend to do.

36 minutes ago, govansw1 said:

Hi Bru, met you at Ibrox probably a few years ago now. Apologies for my choice of words. Ive quoted Don54 footage above. 

No problem mate, hope we can meet up again sometime again. GB has been off line with internet problems but he should be back in soon. :thumbup:

Thanks for the footage. 

47 minutes ago, govansw1 said:

Wow that length of huddle time (much longer than I realised) and then Gordon arriving 'after' the whistle to start the silence is really hellish.  You do wonder players are thinking about at times like these that means they cannot show some respect. :duh: 

6 hours ago, Johnsey said:

The guy is a Grade A cunt. We give him a platform to get fit again, then denies we helped him or offered him a contract just to appease them. 

He's a bitter person that was summed up for me when talking about Barrie McKay. Describing his semi-final goal as a once in a lifetime hit that he could never do again no matter how hard he tried (of course only a fluke could possibly beat Crag Gordon). My favourite part was McKay spanking a screamer in the very next game.

On Scotland duty he basically said McGregor performs better because he plays in the easier games.

Surely him claiming we offered a contract and he knocked it back to join them would have endeared him more to their support?

Probably get it in the neck as I don’t know the guy but every story I’ve heard about him / witnessed on the park he doesn’t seem like one of the bitter ones. Don’t think that video proves anything. Also remember him applauding our support (non sarcastically) at then end one of the previous old firms - sure I posted about it on here at the time.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

No problem mate, hope we can meet up again sometime again. GB has been off line with internet problems but he should be back in soon. :thumbup:

Thanks for the footage. 

Bar-L internet issues?

RM is s stronger place with GBs presence, looking forward to him getting back on line soon.