If I were the Chairman I would....

Blue Avenger

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Naw. The Saltire is now a symbol of republicanism that sits proudly side by side with the Tri colour as the taigs have made it. 

We are Unionists and never really bothered with the Saltire before and now SNPira and the taigs have made it their own.

Makes me wonder how much of a loyalist you are if you truly think that.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Naw. The Saltire is now a symbol of republicanism that sits proudly side by side with the Tri colour as the taigs have made it. 

We are Unionists and never really bothered with the Saltire before and now SNPira and the taigs have made it their own.

I better get on to my lodge master and tell him we need to get rid before anyone thinks we are republicans on parade 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

I better get on to my lodge master and tell him we need to get rid before anyone thinks we are republicans on parade 

Ignorant and ridiculous comment but looking at the poster that's not a surprise

He's also defended the murder of British civilians by Islamic extremists on here as well. Some loyalist that... 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Ignorant and ridiculous comment but looking at the poster that's not a surprise

He's also defended the murder of British civilians by Islamic extremists on here as well. Some loyalist that... 

Could be a hundred pager mate if we list all the shite he has come away with in the past , claiming the troubles were over by the 70s though is a good 1 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Could be a hundred pager mate if we list all the shite he has come away with in the past , claiming the troubles were over by the 70s though is a good 1 

If he was chairman he'd have sold Morelos for 100k

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Throughout the hundreds of years of Scots history we have had very little time of peace.

Fighting for our flag is a trivial challenge. And the St Andrews Cross is our contribution to the union flag, as is the Unicorn along with the Lion. 

We are the Unicorn in our UK marriage - canny be giving up a Unicorn to the fucking leprechauns. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Makes me wonder how much of a loyalist you are if you truly think that.

The OPs post was meant to be fun ya cocksocket 

You are one pitiful fuck on here btw 

Mind you ,you will have the goon squad right along for me having a pop at you 

Ficking worse than a taig you are in my eyes 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Mind you ,you will have the good squad right along for me having a pop at you 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He was off here for a while .Place smelt whole lot better for starters .He is back on honking the place out 

You happy now .The threads now for 5 year olds ."we all hate Jeffrey'' Jesus fuck

How sad things become on here at times.

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's supposed to be for a bit of fun, sort of. Chairman for a day.

The BR is boring as fuck and full of fuckers who know everything. I know, I own it!

:mutley:

Some of the OPs are a backslapping lot of fucking rhancid pish .The same drivel every so often from the same crew that rep themselves up 

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mind you ,you will have the goon squad right along for me having a pop at you 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He was off here for a while .All he ever does is bitch .Now he is back on honking the place out 

u ok m8

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

A wee bit of fun and an opportunity for what you would love to see happening all things Rangers if you has the power.

Firstly I'd make enough funds available to provide quality players to secure that title every year. Then...

Have a flute band play before every home game and at half time.

Remove the Saltire from above the SJ as it now represents indy, taigism and rebel scum and replace with the Ulster banner.

Remove and ban anything remotely green inside the stadium.

Close and seat the two remaining open corners.

Overhaul the food outlet areas cuisine in the stadium concourses. The fayre on offer is fucking bowfin. The cncorse in the main stand seriously needs upgrading and the outlets at each end not worthy.

General refurb of the stadium. Freshen the whole place up.

Establish a fan zone worthy of our name.

NEVER ever again give the scum the Broomy. 750 are enough to let in just for humiliation purposes.

Go after the authorities and scum fc at every opportunity, whether incompetent officials, or any sign of trying to undermine and wrong the club. No more mr nice guy and dignfied silence.

Sing loud and proud and never to be sullied.

A wee starter for ten.

1. Just tell folks to sing TBBs - sing what you want - stop getting all offended when folk sing stuff back. 

2. Fly Saltire as proudly as Union Jack.

3. Withdraw season tickets from anyone smoking in toilets at half time 

4. Team investment ( obviously) 

5. Food concourse becomes a Greggs franchise 

6. No one - for any reason at all - can get in after kick off nor leave before full time. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Look st the Union Jack, what do you see? Look closely, really close. 

You’re gonna change your mind (again)

2 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Get the saltire take feck. Sat in main stand for old firm game and the sight of it only made me think snp. I've got a prick of a neighbour who flies it in his garden. Fenien prick. Enough said. 

Makes me think of all the fantastic Scots that have represented our club with great distinction over the last 147 years.

Just now, My Fathers Scarf said:

Get the saltire take feck. Sat in main stand for old firm game and the sight of it only made me think snp. I've got a prick of a neighbour who flies it in his garden. Fenien prick. Enough said. 

😂