Possible solution to the minute's silence issue?

Bear with me on this.....

The tims canny be trusted to behave - fact.

If we are to let in only 750 of them, have the silence at 2.45pm and open their turnstiles straight after that.

Prior to that, cops hold them back on Broomloan Rd to stop their probable pish chanting from being heard inside the stadium.

If well publicised in advance, no reason the bears could not be in place for 2.45?

We then have 13 or 14 minutes build up to kick off and can start getting the songs and atmosphere ramped up. We also manage a timmy free minute of 100% respect.

Constructive thoughts?

14 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

fuck them, it's supposed to be a mark of respect to our own, everytime they disrespect the silence it then becomes about them.

Fuck them yet youā€™d rather change our tradition for them! Aye ok.

Ā 

What about games at Porkheid?

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

It would be easier to move the fixture away from the anniversary tbh

I thought about that as well but it is the anniversary we're supposed to be commemorating, whenĀ  would we have it at this time though, the game before was against Hivs and I wouldn"t trust them either, and I also wouldn't expect the SPFL to accommodate us with rearranging fixtures, I just think we're to fixated on them and getting away from the real reason for the minutes silence.

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Fuck them yet youā€™d rather change our tradition for them! Aye ok.

Ā 

What about games at Porkheid?

Sorry mate I don't understand what you mean about me wanting to change our tradition, I was agreeing with the OP so how am I wanting to change tradition, as for your comment re: porkheid, our tradition is to hold a minutes silence at the nearest home fixture closest to the date of the anniversary

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I thought about that as well but it is the anniversary we're supposed to be commemorating, whenĀ  would we have it at this time though, the game before was against Hivs and I wouldn"t trust them either, and I also wouldn't expect the SPFL to accommodate us with rearranging fixtures, I just think we're to fixated on them and getting away from the real reason for the minutes silence.

They would just all make the louder noise standing outside mateĀ 

And it would never happenĀ 

We need to accept thatĀ 

6 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They would just all make the louder noise standing outside mateĀ 

And it would never happenĀ 

We need to accept thatĀ 

Aye a suppose you're right pal, it just gets on my goat that members of our own support canny shut their own traps for a minute, we expect it from them but some of our own support need a boot in the baws as well

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Sorry mate I don't understand what you mean about me wanting to change our tradition, I was agreeing with the OP so how am I wanting to change tradition, as for your comment re: porkheid, our tradition is to hold a minutes silence at the nearest home fixture closest to the date of the anniversary

I thought u were the OP, what I meant was changing it from minutes silence directly before kick-off as a result of their behaviour. Thatā€™s just daft imo.

Just now, Big Al II said:

I thought u were the OP, what I meant was changing it from minutes silence directly before kick-off as a result of their behaviour. Thatā€™s just daft imo.

fair enough mate, it's only differing opinions, we all only want the same thing, a true honouring of the poor souls who never got to go home that awful afternoon.