Another diatribe from rabid Joe O'Rourke

Virtuoso

I've read that a couple of times now and I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the cheek of some of these cunts, talk about ignoring you're own inadequacies to try and point out you're perceived flaws of others, straight to the loony bin for that fucking lunatic. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

The meltdown from them after just one defeat by us has been even better than we could ever have imagined. What 55 will do to them really is anyone’s guess. It’s absolutely wonderful to watch.

Honestly believe we will see the cunts murdering each other and suicides aplenty. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Honestly believe we will see the cunts murdering each other and suicides aplenty. 

It’ll certainly be like nothing seen before, when you think of the club/support we’re talking about here and some of their past actions during times of previous Rangers dominance it really will be something to behold, personally I can’t wait.

Hey Joe your pain has only just begun there is a lot more where that came from.and all of you dirty tarrier bastards are going to suffer like no other when the Rangers are back where we belong. It's coming and you fucking know it is. and each and every Rangers supporter world wide will rejoice in your suffering you shower of dirty horrible pedo bastards.

18 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

It’ll certainly be like nothing seen before, when you think of the club/support we’re talking about here and some of their past actions during times of previous Rangers dominance it really will be something to behold, personally I can’t wait.

It really will be a joy to see mate. 

18 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Greetin, beelin, waste of space. It's great to see them squirm but I'd really rather not see his drivel in Bear's Den. 

It was over in the GL@C thread mate but some don’t always bother to dip into that, me included 

All Bears should be aware of their drivel.

That fucking particular animal is an obsessed grade A fucking crackpot.He doesn't get the irony of the supporting a club of institutional paedophilia. Subverting the laws of the land to perp the child rape of innocents.

He is a dirty rebel scumbag who simply hates us and all that is British. Those demented bog trotting filfth of victimhood, think they have a God given right to rule over all they survey, when the fact of the matter is each and every one of those pira loving scumbags deserve hanged by the neck until dead, as they wish on each one of us.

We are slapping those malcontent bastards for fun all over the place and I must say, it provides me with great source of amusement to see those peado infested cunts in pain and much more to be heaped upon them coming their way.

There will be No Surrender to those thick bog trotting bastards ever.

WATP, GSTQ!.