Another diatribe from rabid Joe O'Rourke

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It was over in the GL@C thread mate but some don’t always bother to dip into that, me included 

All Bears should be aware of their drivel.

Just hate giving cunts like this the oxygen they so desperately crave. He's probably the type of narcissist who reads the responses to these posts on the forum. 

In fact GIRFUY Joe.

What does he expect these letters to achieve anyone asked him? You can't seriously be telling me he is looking for some sort of agreement with Maxwell against his employers ffs

Just like Maxwell can't write back n say joe yer a racist wank who's full club knew pipe doon. He'd loose his job so the best thing to do with these is straight in the bin

Just when I thought my HUGE smile was about to decrease, yet another reason arises for it to remain firmly in place.

Day after day since last Saturday, I've been given reasons for my HUGE smile to stay rivetted.

Today's rant from a sub educated paedo lover had me rolling with laughter with the mess of a plea for help whilst slagging off Maxwell at the same time. Yes, the low life certainly knows how to be diplomatic. Nasty, nasty Rangers and poor old Stein and Griffiths, get tae fuck ye wank stain.

What a week it's been, and I'm loving every single minute of it.