Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

This has got nothing to with us, this is about them releasing statements officially and their supporters threatening a referee because they lost a game.

Why you feel the need to come on here and have a go at our fans trying to muster up a mud chucking debate is pathetic.

As another poster said you have been silent since our biggest win in years but come out posting away to have a go at our own.

You get a kick out of belittling our fan base and it’s worse than taig behaviour.

This has been missed, and says it all imo. Of all the brilliant things that could have been posted, tremendous result, good signings yesterday and potential pre-contracts but he re-surfaces on this thread WTF?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Correct mate you don't see them shouting about some of his antics over the years. only a few weeks ago brown kicked a young Hamilton player on the head as he lay on the ground. No witchunt then was there fucking parasites.

I thought about this the other day (it was last season) after listening to Dalziel on SSB saying that he knew ‘having played the game’, Morelos ‘knew exactly what he was doing’ with the alleged ‘stamp’. I don’t remember him making such a comment after Browns sly kick at the grounded Hamilton player which couldn’t have been more blatant. Little if any condemnation and quickly brushed aside...

See if he'd sent a sellik player off and gave us a penalty early on in the game or something, they might have had a point about being angry at the ref. 

All he's done (or not done) is decide to ignore a bit of the gamesmanship that comes with the OF fixture. The type of thing "broony" et al have been dishing out to us for the last few years. Few daft wee in incidents by morelos, that's literally it. 

In a game we won 1-0 and could've been 4 or 5. They barely had a sniff of goal and brenda confirmed at the end they were well beaten. 

They are absolute fucking nutters. Obviously been choking to have a meltdown for some time now. 

What about all the pre match references to the OF being a unique fixture etc etc regarding the away ticket numbers.

Seemed to be a general consensus that it is a fixture with it's own slightly different rules. Have they abandoned that thought now? Because to say it is a unique fixture with the crowd etc they surely accept it is more of a rough and tumble game than most. And they certainly seemed to condone the behaviour of the sellik players in the fixtures in the last few years. 

27 minutes ago, markem said:

I’ve had a few debates on here around the standard of officiating for us versus them including with you. The difference is I’ve not claimed conspiracy what I have claimed is referees cannot in this country possibly referee us and them with impartiality as the consequences of being perceived to have wronged them (even when it’s nonsense) are far to significant. The media, celtic and celtic support have absolutely validated my argument over the past few days. 

The referee is so concerned enough he’s had to call the police, he’s been accused of being part of an SFA conspiracy amongst other things. Does anyone honestly believe these events will not have bearing on decisions refs have to make going forward. A 50/50 call either for or against them with the league so tight?

They have to be severely punished for this - they’ll finish that guys career and I fully expect trouble ahead for Alfredo. 

I agree, but celtic got the upper hand over the refs, when they targeted McDonald and Dallas  Reid's campaign against them was political,  They should never of resigned. I see a similar situation here.

I said earlier  the refs should take a stance and refused to referee any of celtic games until the threats stop. I also think refs should demand that Department of Sports Media and Culture review how journalist report on matches and tell them to stop fuelling the hatred that causes situations like this

We need to learn as a club to accept our place in this country. celtic are accustomed now to winning with no fight back and events on the 29th were completely out of order. Club should apologise and collectively bend over in the next fixture against the Champions.

broon hack.jpg

1 minute ago, DC76 said:

Hope you told your big tarrier mate what absolute fuckin wrong uns both he and his team are👍

Quoted the wrong cunt there.. apologies Williamson 👍

I remember Samaras leaving his knee in on Mcgregor at the piggery in a game that happened to be going their way, skysports replayed it about a thousand times getting worse every angle and fenian provan squirming in his seat. We lost that game but there were a dozen other similiar incidents off the ball that we just had to swallow. Pardon the pun

22 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree, but celtic got the upper hand over the refs, when they targeted McDonald and Dallas  Reid's campaign against them was political,  They should never of resigned. I see a similar situation here.

I said earlier  the refs should take a stance and refused to referee any of celtic games until the threats stop. I also think refs should demand that Department of Sports Media and Culture review how journalist report on matches and tell them to stop fuelling the hatred that causes situations like this

THIS 😉

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with you’re assessment of them - but saying the way we handle our paranoia is better is like tomatoe tomatoe - or outing others is acceptable because we take some sort of offence - poor! 

Apart from the fact you are someone that I frequently consider banning on the forum not because you have an opinion but because you deliberately post to create annoyance, you are also incorrect with your spelling of TOMATO.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Apart from the fact you are someone that I frequently consider banning on the forum not because you have an opinion but because you deliberately post to create annoyance, you are also incorrect with your spelling of TOMATO.

@plumbGER Should be on your radar as well imo

Archived