Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

33 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Alfredo just tweeted for Beaton not to worry, a couple of his Medellin buddies will be over from Colombia to offer protection.   🙂 

Alfredo is not from Medellín my friend.

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

One might be JJ ..... Velasquez .... not Johansson .... :p:

:UK:

Popeye is in prison again in this moment.

Also is this Micahel Stewart the same person that say about biomechanics or something to be a reason for a handball? I honestly think he has never been to a school in his life.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I posted on earlier threads this week, by sheer chance I met Beaton on Monday and had a brief chat with him.   I won't go into detail but he came across as an honest individual.  I spoke to him about last Saturday's game and also the game against Hibs when Stokes didn't get sent off.   It was a casual conversation and one which he could have ignored or stopped at any time.  I don't want to add to his troubles but suffice to say I have a greater degree of respect for him.   Having said that, the media have ignored that Brown's challenge on Candeias was far worse than anything Morelos did.  The tim defender (McGregor??) should have been given a red card for the hand ball and we should have had the resultant penalty.   Morelos was on the receiving end of hefty challenges.   

6 minutes ago, denya said:

Also is this Micahel Stewart the same person that say about biomechanics or something to be a reason for a handball? I honestly think he has never been to a school in his life.

Saw Popeye get interviewed recently - when asked how many folks he had murdered - he asked "me personally - about 257".  

Michael Stewart s just an idiot. 

44 minutes ago, denya said:

👍

Sorry to hear that amigo .... still .... when Alfredo's finished looking after brother Beaton .... perhaps he could pop into visit Popeye and give him a copy of the JulesScotia video of the match to cheer him up .... I'm sure after he sees the game he will fall in love with The Rangers like you have.

:UK:

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You completely miss the point, as always. 

Every single Bear on here, to a man, has been buzzing this last week, can't wait to talk up the Rangers more. Yet the first chance you get, the first fucking chance, you're in here trying to spread your self righteous me against the world pish. 

You must sit waiting for the chance to put the boot in to our team or our fans. 

You don't walk along side me as a Bear, nah you can fuck off. Prima donna wanker

Honestly, some cunts don't deserve a season ticket. Friends like that who needs enemies

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

As I posted on earlier threads this week, by sheer chance I met Beaton on Monday and had a brief chat with him.   I won't go into detail but he came across as an honest individual.  I spoke to him about last Saturday's game and also the game against Hibs when Stokes didn't get sent off.   It was a casual conversation and one which he could have ignored or stopped at any time.  I don't want to add to his troubles but suffice to say I have a greater degree of respect for him.   Having said that, the media have ignored that Brown's challenge on Candeias was far worse than anything Morelos did.  The tim defender (McGregor??) should have been given a red card for the hand ball and we should have had the resultant penalty.   Morelos was on the receiving end of hefty challenges.   

This post has no value. It might not have any point! Please clarify

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

The tim defender (McGregor??) should have been given a red card for the hand ball and we should have had the resultant penalty

That appears to have been totally airbrushed out completely, never heard a single word about it on that phone in last night at all and messaged a few from here to mention it.

2 hours ago, denya said:

Still think you’re at it. 

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Apart from the fact you are someone that I frequently consider banning on the forum not because you have an opinion but because you deliberately post to create annoyance, you are also incorrect with your spelling of TOMATO.

I only post an opinion - and I stay civil ( if sometimes sarcastic) with it -  to have a contra opinion may ‘cause annoyance’ but only to those who can’t handle someone who doesn’t conform. We have lost many moderate posters who get bullied for not towing the line and get fed up with it - I just choose not to be bullied away. Viva la difference 

tomato - tomato ( you can have that one )

8 hours ago, Siwel said:

Wonder if Sutton regrets putting out that article now, probably not.

Cunt should be spoken to by Police for inciting intimidation of a member of the public.

Daily Record the same for publishing it.

It's funny how for years when they were at the top there was none of this stuff, but the 1st minute that there position is put under threat they cry foul play.

They are indeed 'A club like no other'

Archived