Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Do you aye?

weird, because I have made the exact point about consequences of decisions against them being punished more severely than decisions against us are that an unconscious bias develops and you have rubbished it often. 

So are you sure you agree with all what he said? Even the bit where he said refs can’t be impartial? 

I read it as ‘the pressure we put on refs makes it difficult to do there jobs’ ( in paraphrase) 

i like the Rigby way of supporting the refs - you know, like humans, like we are playing a sport! 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I read it as ‘the pressure we put on refs makes it difficult to do there jobs’ ( in paraphrase) 

i like the Rigby way of supporting the refs - you know, like humans, like we are playing a sport! 

Strange predictive text there...

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hi troll.

Oops, sorry, been too busy celebrating to post (😂) an update on that thread. Like every other poster I have been on here though whereas you.....

I'll update just now, just for you x

Ah mr paranoid tears his head -  I assume based on the last week you’ll close your nonsense thread down as current events prove my point and negate yours? 

Nope? Thought not! 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yeah there's never any controversy surrounding refs in rugby 

Screenshot_20190105-093516_Samsung Internet.jpg

They will have fans in their early 20's who will know nothing else but winning everything, as we were not around for a while bouncing around Annan et al then when we did get back we offered next to no challenge being pretty rudderless both on and off the park.

They near owned us in every game apart from the semi ,  it was tough to take with no light at the end of the tunnel until this season when our challenge looks to be pretty solid culminating in a 1 going on 5 doing of them on Saturday.

Their fans have been sleepwalking into 10 in a row is easy mindset, now top to tail in that club they are shitting themselves at the first real challenge faced, and know what just like the early 20's fans they are flapping make no mistake about that, now the monkey is off our back after Saturday we really must turn the screw and get on a good run cutting out the points gifted away like Dens/Hibs etc.

40 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's funny that in 2 pages and 8 hours there has been no abuse, piss taking etc of forever and ever not conforming to the popular opinion 

So basically abuse is ok if it’s me? Got it! 

9 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You completely miss the point, as always. 

Every single Bear on here, to a man, has been buzzing this last week, can't wait to talk up the Rangers more. Yet the first chance you get, the first fucking chance, you're in here trying to spread your self righteous me against the world pish. 

You must sit waiting for the chance to put the boot in to our team or our fans. 

You don't walk along side me as a Bear, nah you can fuck off. Prima donna wanker

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Piss off

Seething. 

If we got 5 charges for our statement about the ref I can only assume they will get at the very least the exact same. 

This goes a lot further than bringing the game into disrepute mind, would like to see them and their fans punished accordingly. 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Piss off

He will when we are winning and there’s nothing to challenge our support about. 

Guys a roaster who gets his kicks from trying to go against the grain and attack our support. He’s got away with it for years and will continue to do so. Hopefully when we win 55 he will hide under a rock for good. 

22 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They will have fans in their early 20's who will know nothing else but winning everything, as we were not around for a while bouncing around Annan et al then when we did get back we offered next to no challenge being pretty rudderless both on and off the park.

They near owned us in every game apart from the semi ,  it was tough to take with no light at the end of the tunnel until this season when our challenge looks to be pretty solid culminating in a 1 going on 5 doing of them on Saturday.

Their fans have been sleepwalking into 10 in a row is easy mindset, now top to tail in that club they are shitting themselves at the first real challenge faced, and know what just like the early 20's fans they are flapping make no mistake about that, now the monkey is off our back after Saturday we really must turn the screw and get on a good run cutting out the points gifted away like Dens/Hibs etc.

One win in 13 matches and it ends up with plod having to protect a referee.
Have you ever had the misfortune to observe such a horrible bunch of scummy cunts.
Very rarely use the hate word,but it's fitting for this shower of shitey republican really bad losers.

32 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So basically abuse is ok if it’s me? Got it! 

Quite ironic you are targetted in this thread.

Haters and moaners need someone to hate and moan imo.  

Shame that the wee mob rule mentality apparently rules in the Bear's Den too on here and focuses on the same individuals all the time. 

It's getting really tedious, and lacks imagination as it's the same shite every time. 

And it probably does keep other Bears with different opinions from posting, which is the sole intention. 

Can't understand why they target their own fellow Gers fans.. 

Basically this is a big bluff by the tims to deflect from poor results and the child abuse accusations, and put pressure on the refs and SFA at the same time.. 

They did it before in 2010, then shat it from taking it to  a more serious level of complaint. 

"The Daily Telegraph can disclose that Peter Lawwell, the celtic chief executive, and Tony Mowbray, who was at that time manager at Parkhead, went to the SFA offices at Hampden Park earlier this year (2010) to express their concern about refereeing decisions in matches involving their team.

Dallas was present at the meeting, as was Gordon Smith, who was then chief executive of the SFA. It is understood that Lawwell and Mowbray were asked if they believed there was any bias against celtic among the country's referees and that if the answer was 'yes', the matter would be referred to a high level of authority.

When no such allegation was forthcoming, the brief meeting came to an end; Mowbray and Dallas then sat down together to analyse specific incidents involving celtic games."

Same old Tim strategy, deflect, deny, and then sweep, sweep.

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Are we really going to play a game of the way we handle our conspiracy theories is better than how they handle our conspiracies? ( and didn’t a Rangers group , oft quoted on here, release or want to releases job details and profiles of those who they thought offended them?) 

How is ms haggerty these days?

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

How is ms haggerty these days?

Rhetorical question surely. Unless you are concerned as to her health ?

As all us good Gers fans know she is sill hating, trolling and sending cheap shots at us Rangers fans.

Not on this forum though.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's funny that in 2 pages and 8 hours there has been no abuse, piss taking etc of forever and ever not conforming to the popular opinion 

I called foreverandever 'chunk' tbf, but the wee kebab munching faggot knows I love him really.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

An 18 year old apprentice tarrier in my work asked me, “do you remember Rangers winning anything?” 😂 You’re right, they genuinely just think they will be wining everything forever. Oh how good it will be when we’re back at the top, 55 will be the best ever.

Archived