Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

He will when we are winning and there’s nothing to challenge our support about. 

Guys a roaster who gets his kicks from trying to go against the grain and attack our support. He’s got away with it for years and will continue to do so. Hopefully when we win 55 he will hide under a rock for good. 

Your right - when there is nothing to challenge our support for I will be quiet - but until we stop being paranoid and hypocrites I’ll stay - and I’ll cheer on 55 just as much as we any other supporter - you seem to forget how long I’ve already stayed I ain’t going no where 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Quite ironic you are targetted in this thread.

Haters and moaners need someone to hate and moan imo.  

Shame that the wee mob rule mentality apparently rules in the Bear's Den too on here and focuses on the same individuals all the time. 

It's getting really tedious, and lacks imagination as it's the same shite every time. 

And it probably does keep other Bears with different opinions from posting, which is the sole intention. 

Can't understand why they target their own fellow Gers fans.. 

I think I have a sore head now - you could probably write a thesis on the different interpretations of that post and it’s meanings! :pipe: 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your right - when there is nothing to challenge our support for I will be quiet - but until we stop being paranoid and hypocrites I’ll stay - and I’ll chrer on 55 just as much as we ant other supporter - you seem to forget how long I’ve already stayed I ain’t going no where 

Even though I often disagree with your politics and don't agree that we are treated as fairly in football and media as others, that's fair enough. After all we're an all inclusive club.

We need to say something now. We’re going to be reffed to a different standard more than ever before because it’ll be easier to give a decision against us than for us, regardless of who us or them are playing. 

That game is probably up there with the least amount of contentious decisions in it in decades. Small, nothing incidents have been lit and now it’s culminated in Beaton getting death threats, further putting the shitters up refs to not give any decisions against them. 

41 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just watched SSN's take on cheatin beaton getting death threats for taking no action against Alf.
No slow mo on the incidents,no manky republicans giving their biased opinion, just really honest reporting.
The sooner this bunch are put out the game,the better I will feel.  

Seen that report, and I thought SSN were poor in the way they presented it, they just peddled the same line that Beaton failed to take any action against Alfredo for three separate incidents.

Beaton never failed to take action though, he took the action he deemed appropriate at the time.

If SSN wanted to be truly impartial in the reporting of this, why didn’t they follow up with what their own refereeing expert, Dermot Gallagher, opinion on John Beatons performance, after all, he said that he thought he handled it well and that only 1 of the incidents possibly merited a yellow card at best. 

12 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

A significant number of their support can no longer be called football fans, they are activists.   Ably assisted and encouraged in carrying out their various orchestrated campaigns by their placemen in Scottish politics and the media, and of course implicitly sanctioned by their club.

Spot on, the celtic support has never had a lunatic fringe, it has a lunatic core for whom the statements by their "Club", Sutton et al are the oxygen that they have been starved of for 7 years.  Not  a peep about conspiracies for 7 years when it was all going just as they wanted, but the loss of one game has proved too much for the dam holding back the tidal wave of paranoia and feelings of victimisation that has been building within them.

It is almost as if they want to be victimised. :violin:

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I think I have a sore head now - you could probably write a thesis on the different interpretations of that post and it’s meanings! :pipe: 

I have my own opinions that's all. I also respect different ones and seek to understand before condemning, rather than troll or kneejerk.

Only pleading guilty to a huge bias towards Rangers and the unity of Rangers fans in what have been difficult times.

5 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

An 18 year old apprentice tarrier in my work asked me, “do you remember Rangers winning anything?” 😂 You’re right, they genuinely just think they will be wining everything forever. Oh how good it will be when we’re back at the top, 55 will be the best ever.

Fuck. if it were only restricted to football.

Those cunts are emboldened and empowered by SNPira. Indy to your average Scot's taig, is akin to the fervour for a united oirland for your average NI taig.

They now have free reign to shit all over anything and everyone as they see fit.

Empowering a taig is like putting a gun in the hand of an infant.

Take this title they implode. Vote SNPira out of power at the next Holyrood election, it's suicide.

This is our obligation to fulfil. We fail in this, we the vast majority deserve all we get.

13 hours ago, Siwel said:

Wonder if Sutton regrets putting out that article now, probably not.

He should be putting another out condemning these threats .

Same with all the fuckers who are quick to defend the likes of popcorn teeth .

Correct me if I'm wrong .But Beaton was also guilty for not sending Brown off for 3 bookable offences. 

But then again the media chose not to go after these incidents but continue their witchunt against Morelos causing these fenian bastards to lose their shit and maintain victimhood 

Scum media in a now scum country 

16 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Spot on, the celtic support has never had a lunatic fringe, it has a lunatic core for whom the statements by their "Club", Sutton et al are the oxygen that they have been starved of for 7 years.  Not  a peep about conspiracies for 7 years when it was all going just as they wanted, but the loss of one game has proved too much for the dam holding back the tidal wave of paranoia and feelings of victimisation that has been building within them.

Well put mate!

19 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

No greater a deflection from guilt!

A ref finally uses common sense in a game, doesn't brandish cards willy nilly, he was not perfect on the day.

But for the paedophiles to keep harping on about refs and threaten them because their team failed to win one game

is just a travesty for all.

They have lost a few games this season but because Rangers beat them, they spit the dummy right out the pram.

Bad losers. 

Would I be upset if we had been given the doing we gave them on the 29th of December 2018?

Of course I would.

Would I react like a total and utter kiddy fiddling mongo cunt about it?

No, I'd be pissed off and might vent on here but I certainly wouldn't be going down the route of phoning threats or putting in windows or hiring private detectives to find out if a referee goes to the lodge.

There is no doubt in my mind that the paranoia we have always accused them of having lies just under the surface and all it takes is one Rangers win for that paranoia and their complete hatred of us to shine out, the self styled "greatest fans in the world", more accurately the "greatest fhannies in the world."

😢 I only come on here to wind up folk and slag them off by misrepresenting what they say then the big boys say bad things to me and that means they're bullies and it's not fair cos the bullies say I'm wrong but I'm not cos I'm always right cept I had to admit I can't spell tomato but they're still bullies and bad n that😢

Bias does not equal conspiracy, but you just keep harping on about it, BP9. You refuse to engage with posters you disagree with. You even remind me of her with the catchphrase 'So what you're really saying is...' but you haven't evolved your trolling to such a high level (!) yet. That's why you get the response you receive. Learn to communicate without automatic provocation now and again...

5 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Morelos racist abuse on social media.....nothing

What a horrible country Scotland is.

I wish I'd won the Euromillions, I'd be south of the fucking border so fast that physicists would be busy for years working out how an unhealthy fat cunt like me could go so fast.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I wish I'd won the Euromillions, I'd be south of the fucking border so fast that physicists would be busy for years working out how an unhealthy fat cunt like me could go so fast.

giving me a coal carry with you

10 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I thought about this the other day (it was last season) after listening to Dalziel on SSB saying that he knew ‘having played the game’, Morelos ‘knew exactly what he was doing’ with the alleged ‘stamp’. I don’t remember him making such a comment after Browns sly kick at the grounded Hamilton player which couldn’t have been more blatant. Little if any condemnation and quickly brushed aside...

You are right mate and that's not forgetting the forearm smashes and elbows that cunt Brown has got away with for years.

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Aye - a dig at the paranoid amongst our own support - I much prefer laughing at their paranoia but it has really crept in to ourselves 

What paranoia ya walloper. 

The thread you so hate shows quite clearly we aren’t getting a fair crack of the whip from Refs, the fact you run straight to the SNP playbook and stick your fingers in your ears when you don’t like the facts isn’t our fault. 

As for comparing our fans to those scum cunts across the city you appear to like so much, says everything about you. 

Archived