Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

Aye but they’re still top with a game in hand so everything is alright...... So they keep saying but their actions tell a completely different story 

They’ll be accusing us of winning by using voodoo magic or something next, can’t be possible that St Brenda’s team of world beaters with the backing of the self crowned best fans in the world lost to pure deid Sevco and all that 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

You are right mate and that's not forgetting the forearm smashes and elbows that cunt Brown has got away with for years.

Tbf I enjoy what’s left of the physical aspect of the game however there has to be parity and consistency in the officiating never mind the embarrassing clamour from the usual suspects who only highlight one team’s perceived wrongdoing...

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Watched the game this morning . I watched it specifically for the incidents

I could not believe Alfredo's mistimed kick was 2mins 30 seconds into the game

He clearly doesn't look at Brown as Brown came from behind him to jump . The incident could happen in a hundred games this weekend .

It was an absolute nothing incident . To bears after the game . It looked good ,as it was the scum bag he kicked

Clearly the bheasts are up to their old tricks of collating all the nothings to try and make something out of fuck all

An agenda if you like . And that agenda will be as I posted last night . To put maximum pressure on referees in the run in to the title .

With any luck this time . Refs will grow some balls and it will backfire on the bheasts

Not once have I said any thing about The incidents - all I have commented on is the paranoia amongst some of our support, which I find cringeworthy.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Seriously mate . You are tiresome with this nonsense . If you feel so strongly that bears are paranoid . Go and join the kiddyfiddlers site

Or at the very least change the record . Do you like just being the odd one out . Is that your buzz.

Someone posted you never talk about football , the actual game . He wasn't wrong

Strange way to look at it - I want our fans to laugh at their paranoia not see if we can beat them at that to. 

1 hour ago, Bears said:

Yes and yes. The thread you have such a problem with is not perfect but it does record clear bias against us. If you want to shoot that down then explain how the patterns of bias there are not actually true, you know, with facts. However, your response to it is to slag off anyone who does not agree with your fingers in ears, 'Lalala, everything's fine!' attitude.

You clearly associate yourself with the anti-Rangers/pro-celtc media and their fans in general while attacking Rangers fans and the general consensus they have. I don't remember any occasion where you actually argued your point with anything better than name-calling (Paranoid!, etc.) of your fellow RM posters. If you even tried to get a decent argument across then folk might start to respect you but your MO is to throw abuse then whine when you get it back. Try treating Gers fans with a bit of respect and you might get a better response...

I’m sorry that thread did not show clear bias against us - it shows that there are some of our fans think there is bias against us - current events clearly shows their isn’t! ( I know that’s a decently constructed argument - one wonders if you’ll respond with the respect you think others deserve or is that only a one way street as well?) 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Will the Referees’ Association be giving a statement at some point on how they plan to deal with threats against refs?

Aye don’t give Rangers any marginal decisions in the future, problem solved. 

Pity the token taig can’t see what is going on with this carry on, instead would rather have a go at Bears for being para when that is so far from the truth. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I had a pop at one poster who runs the ‘paranoid’ thread - for his hipocracy. 

So you're agreeing with me, in a thread laughing at them you came in with the sole purpose of having a go at a Rangers supporter? Despite this you then later in in the thread claim you want us to laugh at them?

Doesn't add up. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I had a pop at one poster who runs the ‘paranoid’ thread - for his hipocracy. 

Maybe you could have posted in that particular thread if you wanted to make a point about it instead of ruining this one? 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye don’t give Rangers any marginal decisions in the future, problem solved. 

Pity the token taig can’t see what is going on with this carry on, instead would rather have a go at Bears for being para when that is so far from the truth. 

I don't think the refs will cave this time to celtics politics, I thought holding the refs hostage with politics would have stopped when Reid left  but it seems Lawwell  is just as bad..  I really do hope the refs  refuse to referee all celtics games until the threats stop. They need to stand up to celtic.. 

I think this person you mention should remember that a conspiracy stops being a conspiracy when the facts become evident and refrain from calling people 'paranoid' .

What a week. Best old firm game that has been on the TV for ages, 4 teams within 4 points for the league. Winter break time to praise the league through the press unless your bitter bastards that are only looking to create headlines for themselves. I've heard Sutton say before we should be bigging the game up and then fucks it up and has also now created bigger issues for Beaton who I though had a great game

Archived