Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

4 minutes ago, The New Era said:

Scum on kiddy fiddler st now says he is still awaiting a response from 2015 regards a handball incident.

Never questioned the handball incidents by cellic boys club coaches reported in the press recently  though................  

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BREAKING - Press Association understands referee John Beaton has called in police after being targeted with threatening online messages in the wake of last weekend's Old Firm clash. He has been bombarded with abusive texts from trolls after his contact details were leaked online

9:37 PM - 4 Jan 2019

https://twitter.com/AndyNewportPA/status/1081303509058891776

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Must admit, watching the game I was going aye this ref is bob on in favour of us for the first time in ages but for fuck sake ya manky taig cunts, just take it on the chin for once. Rancid to the core.

Mate i don't agree with that at all. I think he tried to let the game flow for both teams. There were loads of challenges he could have got the cards out for and didn't. 

Feel for his family having to deal with tarrier fuck pigs and there institution bred paranoia filth. 

Fuck them all. Shower of scum. 

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am not saying this is not true but where is it being reported. I teresting BBC don't seem to be reporting it but are happy th report the taigs letter 5o the sfa 

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

A significant number of their support can no longer be called football fans, they are activists.   Ably assisted and encouraged in carrying out their various orchestrated campaigns by their placemen in Scottish politics and the media, and of course implicitly sanctioned by their club.

Just now, Finny said:

Mate i don't agree with that at all. I think he tried to let the game flow for both teams. There were loads of challenges he could have got the cards out for and didn't. 

Feel for his family having to deal with tarrier fuck pigs and there institution bred paranoia filth. 

Fuck them all. Shower of scum. 

Too often recently I have seen refs lift their arms pointing the way against us after what seemed like legit challenges/tackles. Maybe I was just rubber but I felt he was giving us more than we would normally have received all season. Not complaining. 

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am not saying this is not true but where is it being reported. I teresting BBC don't seem to be reporting it but are happy th report the taigs letter 5o the sfa 

on BBC reporting Scotland now -- focusing on the taig statement and not so much  the ref

19 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Wonder if Sutton regrets putting out that article now, probably not.

I said in the other thread he was fuelling the fire. Reckless thing to say, he knows the score and this will end with someone getting seriously injured, or worse.

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Too often recently I have seen refs lift their arms pointing the way against us after what seemed like legit challenges/tackles. Maybe I was just rubber but I felt he was giving us more than we would normally have received all season. Not complaining. 

Thought he was fair and tried to let game flow. He seemed more lenient than I remember but think I expected another hibs type performance from him

How will the SFA respond I wonder ? We get 5 charges brought against us for questioning Collum, the taigs have caused an absolute shit storm with their cunt of a statement and caused one of the SFA employees to have to go to the police for protection. Surely they must hammer them no ? 

21 minutes ago, Brubear said:

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/john-beaton-forced-call-police-13814574

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

How will the SFA respond I wonder ? We get 5 charges brought against us for questioning Collum, the taigs have caused an absolute shit storm with their cunt of a statement and caused one of the SFA employees to have to go to the police for protection. Surely they must hammer them no ? 

More than likely we will be deducted 3 points 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its on skysports news

We're all over the mainstream British press for signing one of England's best strikers in recent memory, they're all over it for losing the plot at losing 1 game

What a week it's been 

Referee puts in a good performance and doesn't go all card happy, let's the game flow, makes sensible, for a change, decisions that help nor hinder either team and is hounded by the filth and their msm puppets. Utterly despicable club from top to fucking bottom. 

@bastionblue·

Twitter.....

“Do not ever forget Chris after your disgraceful & disrespectful rant in 2003 the Dunfermline chairman was threatened outside his home & Dunfermline goalie Derek Stillie received death threats. U didn't even have the balls to apologise u instead got your agent to do it for u.”

Archived