Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

They just get more and more sinister,if I was an administrator of an organisation and a member had deliberately undermined an employee to the state his life has been threatened,I'd remove tthat member with immediate effect

Do you mean whoever  leaked the phone number? That’s an offence under the data protection act - they will be prosecuted - if caught

Imagine if we had scored the other three goals we deserved.

It can’t only be us that find this lot a bunch of despicable sore loosing cunts.

We have had to put up with some shit off them in the past 6 years and they can’t take a 1-0 drubbing.

The ref was bad but he was bad for both sides, both sides could have had a few yellows handed out on another day but no reds IMO.

Remember few years back in a cup final,we were awarded a penalty then ref changed his mind? Did we go on a rant spree causing a refereeing strike? No,we rolled our sleeves up,pushed on, beat the bheasts and got the trophy and that's the difference between us and the mopes,when the chips are down we've got the tatties to get on with it

one of these taig cunts posted this, they are fucking mad, must be a tarrier, check the shpelling:

When in doubt roll that old chestnut out.

Predictable from Beaton and the SFA.

D- (minus) Lack of originality and tardiness with unoriginal excuse.

Surprised he didn't get Hugh Dallas to put his windows in, Hugh could take a 6' x 6' pane of glass out with half a brick in one shot and be sitting in the living room before the glass hit the floor.

It's common knowledge among Strathclyde police that on one occasion the window on the Dallas household was busted from the inside and all the glass landed out on the footpath instead of in the sitting room. When asked about this the bould Hugh went crimson.

I'm sure Andrew got a thick ear and no supper that evening.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Disgusting behaviour - I hope the police catch who ever published his details and made the threats.

I honestly think the refs should refused to referee any of celtic games until this stops, The refs need to show they won't tolerate this behaviour from fans. I also think the refs should sit down with the media as they are partly responsible because of the way they write their stories and instigate hatred towards Rangers. 

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Tom English is posting pictures of a Rangers fan throwing the coin at Livingston and also an article from 2012 of a story saying Rangers fans threatened Turbull Hutton. This is his reply to celtic fans sending death threats to a referee. Guy is absolute fucking scum!!

Archived