Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Terrible actions from the tarriers, but they’ve done it before.

i have done work for Craig Thompson, been in his house loads of times, have dealt with him on numerous occasions.

ive never ever felt the need to tell any cunt where he exactly stays, or post it on the net with his number, even after a bad game or decisions.

these cunts are incredible. Rodgers never even mentioned the ref after the game, just going on about the best team won. imagine if he slated the ref. They’d be even worse the night.

utter scum.

this is their board trying to deflect from not spending any money and pandering to the ira supporting thugs in the gangrene brigade

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Their statement says:

"In order to fully understand what is going on, celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters..."

Got to hand it to them, speaking up for every club in Scotland and whatever the fuck the general Scottish football public is. The fuck do they think they are?

Best guess, Napoleon?

I kinda touched upon it earlier but everyone has to take responsibility and accountability for themselves, especially when you're meant to be neutral and also in the public eye. Whether you like it or not you have thousands of followers, some of whom live on your every word (or post).

If I had a strong opinion on something and then I find out someone received threats my only instinct would be to step back and look at myself. Did I really need to say that? Could I have worded that better? Even if I think i'm right sometimes being right isn't always that important. You can think a ref is shite or disagree with something, anything but when you find out some idiot is threatening someone everything changes and it becomes a bit more real. Your opinion becomes redundant and no longer important. It should also make you rethink how you communicate in future, what language you should use, your tone. It's just common decency. It's quite telling however that the first response by all media types is 'It wasn't me'! Now no one ( I don't think!) is blaming them for the threats that have been sent but it would be naive not to at least look at yourself in this situation IMO.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

How will the SFA respond I wonder ? We get 5 charges brought against us for questioning Collum, the taigs have caused an absolute shit storm with their cunt of a statement and caused one of the SFA employees to have to go to the police for protection. Surely they must hammer them no ? 

You’d think, mate.

We best not hold our breath....

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well looky looky the token republican taig turns up to have a dig at a Bear. 

Aye - a dig at the paranoid amongst our own support - I much prefer laughing at their paranoia but it has really crept in to ourselves 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Are we really going to play a game of the way we handle our conspiracy theories is better than how they handle our conspiracies? ( and didn’t a Rangers group , oft quoted on here, release or want to releases job details and profiles of those who they thought offended them?) 

They resort to violence, we air our complaints vocally and in type. 

There's a massive difference outing people who actively insult/aim to insult our club and actively seeking violence against someone who reffed a game with zero comment pre or post match.

It's simply a lashing out akin to a 4 year old being told they can't get their own way. 

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Mock outrage from Stewart.  He is entitled to his opinion on Morelos but his complete lack of balance in concentrating on these incidents and ignoring the other contentious incidents that occurred in the game helped inflame the victim mentality that has led to tonight’s events.  

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I kinda touched upon it earlier but everyone has to take responsibility and accountability for themselves. If I had a strong opinion on something and then I find out someone received threats my only instinct would be to step back and look at myself. Did I really need to say that? Could I have worded that better? Even if I think i'm right sometimes being right isn't always that important. You can think a ref is shite or disagree with something, anything but when you find out some idiot is threatening someone everything changes and it becomes a bit more real. Your opinion becomes redundant and no longer important. It should also make you rethink how you communicate in future, what language you should use, your tone. It's just common decency. It's quite telling however that the first response by all media types is 'It wasn't me'! Now no one ( I don't think!) is blaming them for the threats that have been sent but it would be naive not to at least look at yourself in this situation IMO.

Good post but do you honestly see someone like Sutton or Stewart thinking at that level?

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What’s the point of having a go at your own in a thread where a referee has been threatened by scum? No need ffs

Because hes a grade a fanny that only posts to get attention or when his vibrator is flat.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

and didn’t a Rangers group , oft quoted on here, release or want to releases job details and profiles of those who they thought offended them?) 

Someone with a bar was absolutely roasted on here for requesting those details.  Still don’t see the relevance to this thread?

1 hour ago, markem said:

The orchestrated campaign today results in a man so concerned he needs to call in the police. Started with Sutton and the Record this morning and concluded by the club statement. 

Just where is the line for them, what’s it going to take?

This, but we should not forget how BBC Scotland has also played a huge part in hyping up this nonsense about Mo. 

Archived