Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The New Era

Beaton calls in the police

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, ben51 said:

There wasn't one red card offence in the OF.

They had just as many contentious calls like the McGregor handball and Brown's follow through on Candieas when he was last man. 

Overall I genuinely thought it was well reffed. Not too many cards and he let the game flow.

Believe me, if I thought they had been cheated out of it I'd probably be even more smug, but this is pathetic on a whole new scale. 

I agree. The only one that was really a potential red was the handball that wasn’t given as for a goal scoring attempt handled he’d probably have to walk wether I agree with the rule or not. 

Morelos’s kick out at brown was nothing really, aye it looks bad when caught on still photos from certain angles but if you watch it in the run of play he’s following the flight of the ball and put his leg up in reaction, not forcibly booting some cunt, and given that it was in the second minute in one of the worlds most volatile fixtures it was reffed well to be honest. 

As you say there was countless opportunity for players of both sides to be carded and for once a sensible approach was taken and fuck me all hell has broken out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Disgraceful.

The complete lack of empathy for him from The Media is unbelievable.

Couldn’t believe what I was reading this afternoon mate, police escort to the game from his home, extra police presence during the game and a police escort home after. Fucking shocking that it’s come to that and there must have been threats that they are taking very seriously to go to that length 

Dickie1963 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Just after half way through the video posted a few posts back. End of last page 

Seen it now guys a grade a prick, talks us up but has to have a sly dig, nothing will come of it as it wasn’t really offensive in anyway but no need all the same. 

born a blue nose likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Seen it now guys a grade a prick, talks us up but has to have a sly dig, nothing will come of it as it wasn’t really offensive in anyway but no need all the same. 

It's a very risqué comment to make live on air, in this day and age with the PC brigade around. 

Buffalo brains could so easily be misconstrued from just a petty butthurting dig, to something more sinister. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born a blue nose said:

It's a very risqué comment to make live on air, in this day and age with the PC brigade around. 

Buffalo brains could so easily be misconstrued from just a petty hurting dig, to something more sinister. 

True mate we know it’s a play on el buffalo and nothing more yet there’s bound to be somecunt relating to racism in some way ha ha just the world today unfortunately 

born a blue nose likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What will eventually happen here,is you'll read about a referee being murdered or seriously injured, like some South American shithole, celtic must be taken to task for that statement, they have ripped their own rancid fans off for years, with the promise of 10 in a row, last Saturday dealt them a huge blow, beaten by a "New club" no investment in their team,... they have to look for someone to blame, an Orange, Masonic conspiracy is enough to satisfy the mongos, get these bastards dealt with

Blue Avenger and TEFTONG like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

It's a very risqué comment to make live on air, in this day and age with the PC brigade around. 

Buffalo brains could so easily be misconstrued from just a petty butthurting dig, to something more sinister. 

Imagine the uproar if an ex player of ours had branded brown broony the loony or forrest nae neck.  As u said nothing more than a petty dig which leaves u open to all sorts.  Only dif being he gets away with it so often

born a blue nose likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

What will eventually happen here,is you'll read about a referee being murdered or seriously injured, like some South American shithole, celtic must be taken to task for that statement, they have ripped their own rancid fans off for years, with the promise of 10 in a row, last Saturday dealt them a huge blow, beaten by a "New club" no investment in their team,... they have to look for someone to blame, an Orange, Masonic conspiracy is enough to satisfy the mongos, get these bastards dealt with

Only a matter of time before this happens in Scotland because of these scum. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46639189

2nd Flute likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Only a matter of time before this happens in Scotland because of these scum. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46639189

Stupid question I know, but shouldn't the police be taking action against this shower of shite?

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, terry739 said:

Did Maxwell not say that they (SFA) were happy to meet with member clubs to discuss anything they weren't happy with (not just Lawell/celtic)?

Today he appears to have offered to meet lawell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Stupid question I know, but shouldn't the police be taking action against this shower of shite?

You would think so mate wouldn’t you. 

You would also think the media would be telling all that enough is enough and it’s time to move on as things have went too far, but no we have Sportscene Scoreboard spending 10 mins going on and on about it again. 

Fucking bonkers 

2nd Flute likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Suttons wee snidey comment calling Alfredo 'buffalo brains' is so petty man, he's fucking beelin :lol:

The ultimate beelin beeler :lol:

Racist comment from Sutton there. 

2nd Flute likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...