Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why don't you just ignore it though ,rather than have a go at bears who give a shit 

Give a shit by pretending something is bullying and xenophobic? Nah, that's taig  like shite.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Give a shit by pretending something is bullying and xenophobic? Nah, that's taig  like shite.

Rubbish .And that doesn't happen in every thread .Why have a go at bears 🤔

I just don't get that in this instance .Best ignored 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm clearly talking about this instance in particular you absolute mentalist.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You told me this week you consider me worse than a taig because I wind people up on here 😂

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

So predictable, they're like fucking children man, can't win with grace or lose with dignity, it's impossible for them.

This is accurate. 

It is only an apostrophe and 2 letters away from being even more accurate. 

Rangers question a decision regarding OWN PLAYER, gets nowhere, club expresses disappointment, charged by SFA on 5 counts, found guilty of 2 and get a small fine and our fans call ref a few names and move on....

celtic question decisions about OPPOSITION PLAYER, gets nowhere, Sutton writes inflamatory bile in national newspaper, club demands public explanation, fans release referee's personal infornation threaten him and his family to the extent he needs police protection to do his job as well as an investigation into the threats. Just waiting on SFA charging this shower but not expecting it...

That sums up the difference between us and them.

It’s a fucking disgrace when someone can’t go out for a pint after his team has won a game. So Beatons meant to stay in the hoose?

Next time he’s in the crown, someone ask him what the fuck he was at for the Hibs game :lol:

There is no way he is a bear, I was certain he was the most biased Rangers hater going by his last few performances.

Or am I thinking of Madden 🤔

21 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye don’t give Rangers any marginal decisions in the future, problem solved. 

Pity the token taig can’t see what is going on with this carry on, instead would rather have a go at Bears for being para when that is so far from the truth. 

Paranoid as fuck! 

17 hours ago, murzo said:

Care to explain what current events clearly shows there isn’t? Cause the taigs complaining about Beaton over absolutely fuck all doesn’t show it. I’ll except any fan of any team claiming a bias if it’s justified but what celtc  do is not done because of bias, it’s done to intimidate and influence referees.

Lol we won the old firm game - we got multiple decisions in our favour - the panel upheld the refs handling of the game - we are equal on points with them - they are in melt down - and all you see is agenda! 😂

10 hours ago, A.T.G said:

It’s a fucking disgrace when someone can’t go out for a pint after his team has won a game. So Beatons meant to stay in the hoose?

Next time he’s in the crown, someone ask him what the fuck he was at for the Hibs game :lol:

There is no way he is a bear, I was certain he was the most biased Rangers hater going by his last few performances.

Or am I thinking of Madden 🤔

I’m sure we’ve all been calling him cheating Beaton on here for months due to his poor and bizarre decisions against us on here 😂

so the photo in the crown was genuine then?

Archived