Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where was Sutton's statement when that clown from hibs went firing through Coulibaly? 10 times worse than anything Morelos did. Ref saw the challenge and dished out a yellow - scandalous. 

Yet no threats of violence from Ranger's fans....

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

This is the reaction to losing one game, they even stayed top of the league, imagine what they would do if they had to put up with the shite we've been through the last 7 years :lol:  

There is no imagination that can stretch that far. Armageddon? 

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

This is the reaction to losing one game, they even stayed top of the league, imagine what they would do if they had to put up with the shite we've been through the last 7 years :lol:  

They'd have chucked it

They more or less did chuck it when we weren't in the league and gave half their fucking ground to flags and banners during games 

The pressure these cunts are putting on refs and authorities it will be impossible to give a decision against them and worryingly can’t see us getting much in our favour. Tarriers have ruined football in this game!

39 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

They've gone too far this time.

If I was a ref I would give them fuck all. These things can backfire quite quickly when you try to intimidate people.

Always remember Dallas giving us a pen straight after getting coined.

Dallas was the only one that ever stood up to it tbh

McCluskey to a lesser degree . Remember a cup tie when the pressure was being applied . He gave us nothing that night.

All the others resigned . McDonald , McCurrie .

Tait in that final game .I have met and chatted with him 3 times about this up in EK. I Like Bobby . He is a massive bear . He had the game to help us create history

All week the scumbags in our media were dishing out the dirt on him. He will say we never got near the goal .

That is why he never gave us anything . I say he folded under the pressure

Bearing in mind the abuse he was getting and it was his final game .

My point

The intimidation has proved to work for them

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Tom English is posting pictures of a Rangers fan throwing the coin at Livingston and also an article from 2012 of a story saying Rangers fans threatened Turbull Hutton. This is his reply to celtic fans sending death threats to a referee. Guy is absolute fucking scum!!

It has no relevance. Why is he engaging online in such a manner, with what you would consider to be the same type of people he quit Twitter over last night.........for all of 30 minutes! I didn't expect an apology but at the very least his only comment on this subject should be condemnation or empathy for a poor guy who's probably shitting himself for daring to do his job to the best of his ability.

We pumped Hibs at Easter Road but we should have had a penalty and Porteous should have been sent off but ultimately we failed to win because we just couldn't score. Not because of the referee. And that goes for pretty much every game. Yes I think we were wronged but you just get on with it. None of the refs are great but some of the stuff this week is madness. Its way OTT. The reaction to Saturday has been incredible, and pretty sad to be honest.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tom English is posting pictures of a Rangers fan throwing the coin at Livingston and also an article from 2012 of a story saying Rangers fans threatened Turbull Hutton. This is his reply to celtic fans sending death threats to a referee. Guy is absolute fucking scum!!

But wait a minute, isn't that point scoring? The lowest and most reprehensible of all actions.

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Nothing is ever the media’s fault in their eyes.  Quite happy though to go completely overboard on players having responsibility for their actions on the park and how these can have an inciendary affect.  Who can forget Gazza almost bringing down the Irish Peace process by playing an imaginary istrument in a preseason friendly, or a huddle carried out five minutes after the final whistle almost causing a riot.  The press though they never have any responsibility for their actions.

Power with no responsibility, a dangerous combination imo.

3 minutes ago, Shetland Bear said:

But wait a minute, isn't that point scoring? The lowest and most reprehensible of all actions.

Just like their scummy club’s response to the child abuse, it goes on at lots of other clubs therefore it’s ok it happened here. Utterly disgusting behaviour

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is he ?!! FFS

Ignorant and inflammatory- way to go Tom, that’s how to calm a bad situation - blame the other guy

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

MS is well schooled in the SNP ‘go on the offensive’ method of deflection.  

It's like they all attended the same secret sein fein pira school of media propaganda. 

All with the same mantra.. "Protect the brand..deny deflect and LIE".

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This was one of his previous tweets. This is a blatant lie. At best it's stupid. At worst it's malicious and vindictive, clearly posted to paint a very deliberate (and wholly inaccurate) narrative.

The benefits (or otherwise for him) of social media - lies are recorded forever as spiersy found out to his cost.

For Stewart to mention English and going beyond the pale in the same sentence is ironic. I would reckon Toms family would have been shit scared to go beyond the pale.

Anyway whats their view on Brown and chums previous assaults, and the Parkhead paedophile ring? Surely thats worth commenting on?

Archived