Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with you’re assessment of them - but saying the way we handle our paranoia is better is like tomatoe tomatoe - or outing others is acceptable because we take some sort of offence - poor! 

At the risk of being labelled facetious, there's a certain segment of political society that makes a platform of that behaviour yet it is not allowed for another group that might lean blue to address it? 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

The most awful thing about "them" is.. if a referee or any s.f.a employee was to be assaulted by a crazed taig. 

They would play the fucking victim and demand sympathy..

Never in history has there been a more corrupt twisted and deranged bunch of cunts.

Bring on 55. 

👍

Plea of "Separate Entity" mate .....the new shameless tarrier benchmark ..... move along now nothing to see here .... scum.

:UK:

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Love how many can only resort to abuse just cause they don’t like my point! Pathetic 

Good night

You completely miss the point, as always. 

Every single Bear on here, to a man, has been buzzing this last week, can't wait to talk up the Rangers more. Yet the first chance you get, the first fucking chance, you're in here trying to spread your self righteous me against the world pish. 

You must sit waiting for the chance to put the boot in to our team or our fans. 

You don't walk along side me as a Bear, nah you can fuck off. Prima donna wanker

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Are we really going to play a game of the way we handle our conspiracy theories is better than how they handle our conspiracies? ( and didn’t a Rangers group , oft quoted on here, release or want to releases job details and profiles of those who they thought offended them?) 

There’s a difference in expressing an opinion on line (no matter how daft) and actually doing it.

I’d be ashamed if it was any Bear actually doing it just because we took a beating on the field of play.

With us I don’t see it as paranoia. Collum didn’t see the “incident” with Candeias then tried to cover it up afterwards. That’s not incompetence that’s inappropriate conduct for an official of the game.

Beaton saw the incident and didn’t think it warranted a card, I believe he was trying to keep a lid on the game as dishing out a yellow in the first two minutes sets the tone and you are staring down the barrel at 2/3 red cards. Beaton was the referee in the 3-2 defeat at home to Hibs where he sent off Jack despite Stokes assaulting Tavernier and then putting his hands on Jacks throat.

Beaton isn’t corrupt, he’s just not a good referee. Collum may also fall into the same category but making decisions on things you don’t see and covering it up is worse than making incorrect decisions on what you did see based on your judgement. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Shiteing it to go to Ibrox with 750 fans, shiteing it because we are right up their arse in the league, shiteing it because we leathered them in our last game, shiteing it because we are in the midst of signing a proven goalscorer, shitebag club followed by a shitebag support, shitebags. 

Nail on the heid brother 🇬🇧

38 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Mock outrage from Stewart.  He is entitled to his opinion on Morelos but his complete lack of balance in concentrating on these incidents and ignoring the other contentious incidents that occurred in the game helped inflame the victim mentality that has led to tonight’s events.  

You make such good points mate, how could they look at that game and only come up with the Mo ones to highlight.

It just shows they have no common sense and their hatred for our Club makes them steam ahead without thinking about what they are stirring up with these fans who by now think they have a right to win every competition in Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

This is the reaction to losing one game, they even stayed top of the league, imagine what they would do if they had to put up with the shite we've been through the last 7 years :lol:  

These are the people who absolve their priests of raping their offspring, far less enacting their incest. Would we expect any less? This is just the latest example in a long line of ab behaviour in their delusionary victmhood.

The dynamic of repressed emotion harboured in their guilt, so they hit out at all sundry, blame the innocent all for wrongdoing to deflect from their own, as they play out the illusion of victimhood to secure their false sense of innocence. To expose a cinque n their armour, a state of fear and anxiety will emerge and bring the irrational to the fore..

To be unmasked of their guilt is a fate worse than death.

Has it's roots in unresolved Oedipus Complex that plagues the taig sect.

They are a cancer in Scottish society and seriously need put out of their misery permanently..

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

With us I don’t see it as paranoia. Collum didn’t see the “incident” with Candeias then tried to cover it up afterwards. That’s not incompetence that’s inappropriate conduct for an official of the game.

Beaton saw the incident and didn’t think it warranted a card, I believe he was trying to keep a lid on the game as dishing out a yellow in the first two minutes sets the tone and you are staring down the barrel at 2/3 red cards. Beaton was the referee in the 3-2 defeat at home to Hibs where he sent off Jack despite Stokes assaulting Tavernier and then putting his hands on Jacks throat.

Beaton isn’t corrupt, he’s just not a good referee. Collum may also fall into the same category but making decisions on things you don’t see and covering it up is worse than making incorrect decisions on what you did see based on your judgement. 

It's more than one incident

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I try to point out how paranoid some of have become - it’s not pretty, nor is the hypocrisy. 

I’ve had a few debates on here around the standard of officiating for us versus them including with you. The difference is I’ve not claimed conspiracy what I have claimed is referees cannot in this country possibly referee us and them with impartiality as the consequences of being perceived to have wronged them (even when it’s nonsense) are far to significant. The media, celtic and celtic support have absolutely validated my argument over the past few days. 

The referee is so concerned enough he’s had to call the police, he’s been accused of being part of an SFA conspiracy amongst other things. Does anyone honestly believe these events will not have bearing on decisions refs have to make going forward. A 50/50 call either for or against them with the league so tight?

They have to be severely punished for this - they’ll finish that guys career and I fully expect trouble ahead for Alfredo. 

4 minutes ago, markem said:

They have to be severely punished for this - they’ll finish that guys career and I fully expect trouble ahead for Alfredo. 

They're trying to do what Chelsea did to Clattenburg. Put the guy in a position where he's not able to referee another game involving them.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

They're trying to do what Chelsea did to Clattenburg. Put the guy in a position where he's not able to referee another game involving them.

The nonsense of the situation is he would have arguably been the last guy we would have wanted reffing the game given the choice. 

Just now, markem said:

The nonsense of the situation is he would have arguably been the last guy we would have wanted reffing the game given the choice. 

His standard against us so far have been woeful. Agreed, he'd be the last name I'd want out of the hat. Then again, are there any?

Andrew Dallas?

Steve Maclean?

Willie Collum?

Bobby Madden?

Jokes the lot of them.

Archived