The House of Cards

Colin Traive

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Terrific post. Yep, the tide is definitely turning. Wonder what else  Dave King might have known when he said back in May that cellic will fold ‘like a pack of cards’ if Gers win just one title

I was going to post something similar. 100%. Has Dave known about the ‘off-field’ issues......

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Always worth remembering that rogers didn't actually win anything at Anfield ... TBH it's embarrassing for the Scottish game that he's won so much up here before the opposition showed up  

Maybe he could sign Balotelli again as that worked so well last time.

:lol:

That is why your better avoiding having any Roman Catholic friends or work colleagues (if possible).

The cunts are fine and dandy with you when you are giving them what they want and meeting their needs.

But as soon as this supply of material or emotional support stops they will turn on you (the hand that feeds them) like a RHABID vicious dog.

My advice, give them a wide berth at all costs.

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Most of us knew it would happen but, personally, I thought it would take our first trophy to push them over the edge. But no, a single goal victory in a single match has done the trick.

The seeds were sewn in the summer when complacency and arrogance led them to think that a  squad actually weaker than the previous season (Dembele, Roberts out, Morgan in) would still be too strong for everyone else. Some of their support began to fidget but Big Peter and St Brenda had never failed them, right?

Defeats to Killie and Hibs increased the jitters as our European heroics indicated a steel and determination absent for so long. The fidgeting got worse as they announced a bonus of 2.3m for Big Peter yet couldn’t shake off Rangers or Killie in the league they had come to see as their own.

Their friends in the media stayed loyal, hounding Morelos at every turn and bigging up journeymen like Christie and Edouard as if they were world beaters. And of course, the loyal suppression of THAT story continued for the most part as the verdicts were reported but our courageous journalists steadfastly refused to join the dots.

Then it happened. St Brenda’s first defeat at the thirteenth hurdle. Their fourth defeat of the season matching the total of the previous two seasons combined. And the manner of the defeat was even more telling than the scoreline. Totally dominated and clueless.

They are creatures of habit and, true to form, they turned on the officials and the SFA (an organisation more loyal, valuable and reliable to them than a bloody guide dog to a blind man) in a major deflection operation. The rules which state that, if the referee saw an incident and chose not to act, then no further sanctions can be applied, surely couldn’t apply here.

“‘Mon tae fuck” they howled.

The house of cards begins to shudder.

Then Rangers ramp up the pressure by strengthening further with Defoe, Davis, Jones and Kamara on their way. Shit, this is serious.

And so the head of the supporters group (Mr “not enough Protestants on the Titanic“ himself) writes to the erstwhile allies at Hampden, effectively calling them cheats for following the rules. And, in what is clearly an orchestrated manoeuvre, the club follow it up with a demand for transparency. The club which has made an art form of secrecy and cover up now pushing for “transparency”. Utterly priceless.

Their world is collapsing in on them and they are in blind panic.

And of course, there hangs over them, THAT story. It hasn’t gone away and they may yet regret the stupidity of turning on the SFA who will hold the fate of that poisonous club in their hands.

It is the perfect storm and it has been a long time coming. Their lack of class and dignity is exposed for all to see and it is not pretty. The house of cards is hanging by a thread and an act of defiance or bravery by either the SFA or a serious journalist (Mark Daly?) will surely bring the whole rancid slum crashing to the ground.

I am thoroughly enjoying the show so far and would encourage all Bears to pull up a chair with, dare I suggest, a bowl of jelly and ice cream?

:UK:

What a fantastic post. Loved that wee read.

8 hours ago, tannerall said:

Terrific post. Yep, the tide is definitely turning. Wonder what else  Dave King might have known when he said back in May that cellic will fold ‘like a pack of cards’ if Gers win just one title

I missed that one, did he say that?

Says everything that I think but much better than I could. They are proper worried and have went into full panic mode. I don’t remember any statements from them when they were swatting every team aside.

Its not surprisingly that they are now showing a complete lack of class and trying to pressurise the refs to be too frightened to give any decisions against them. If they have another couple of dodgy results they will completely implode. This is a major opportunity for us if we can win our next 2 games on the plastic pitches. 

They used to pull this kind of stunt when they lost a title decider and I thought, fuck, they are more deluded than I thought. All of this over a mid season game and three points.

Then I got thinking. 

They have been reporting big profits through their free run in Europe and have sold players for big money and not spent on replacements. Why not try and bury us once and for all.

Interestingly they changed the name of celtic boys club in August to St Patrick's. Nice timing with the court cases due.

Then they go to war with the football authorities. They have pulled this stunt before too and then benefitted thereafter as they had the establishment terrified to challenge them.

Piecing these strands together helps you understand their calculated scummy behaviour.

The cruise missile heading towards parkhead in the form of massive damages claims now that guilt and linkage has been determined is about to be fired. There must be many more victims over the decades. That will empty their biscuit tin.

Watch this space. It will be the timplosion of all timplosions!

😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀🇬🇧😀