Peter Lawwell Finds Out No Punishment For Alfie

Don54

Never understood why one would go to these lengths, remind me who are the obsessed ones please as it appears we are more obsessed than they are.  Things like this show our fanbase is massively in love with them.  

Personally i hate reading anything about them and shall wait till 55 is in the bag before making a cunt of myself

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You must be a right laugh at a party. 

Usually i am until cunts want to start tarrier love ins.  Still for the life of me cant figure out why any of us would willingly go out our way to do anything about them.  Each to their own i guess but the less i see, hear or know about them the better

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Usually i am until cunts want to start tarrier love ins.  Still for the life of me cant figure out why any of us would willingly go out our way to do anything about them.  Each to their own i guess but the less i see, hear or know about them the better

It’s called taking the piss. 

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Never understood why one would go to these lengths, remind me who are the obsessed ones please as it appears we are more obsessed than they are.  Things like this show our fanbase is massively in love with them.  

Personally i hate reading anything about them and shall wait till 55 is in the bag before making a cunt of myself

Really, but you seen the thread title and still opened up the thread even with your hatred of reading anything about them!

Shut up Robert ffs

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Unfortunate choice of phrase.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

It's called having a sense of humour, ah just seen u were taking the piss, thought you'd had a sense of humour by-pass for a mo 

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

It's called having a sense of humour, ah just seen u were taking the piss, thought you'd had a sense of humour by-pass for a mo 

Lol, yeah another one of those sarcastic posts i do but, i think its funny replies thats totally lost on a forum but in person u would get it.  Really need to remember that