Which players will leave as a result of signings

STRUTH82

Middleton on loan somewhere would be a good move for him for next season.

Think Docherty will get a loan again as well as I still have a bit of hope for him.

The following players I doubt to see a future for at Rangers beyond the end of the season:-

Fotheringham

The goalie with the beard, who I have forgotten.

Wallace

Rossiter

McAuley

Flanagan

Dorrans

Pena

The other Mexican who I have already forgotten.

Middleton might go out on loan, unsure on Grezda as we’ve spent a fair bit of money on him and I don’t think he’s really had a decent run to show us what he’s capable of yet. He was pretty poor in a run of games where the whole team was pretty poor but was one of our best performers away to Hearts

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think Docherty will get a loan again as well as I still have a bit of hope for him.

The following players I doubt to see a future for at Rangers beyond the end of the season:-

Fotheringham

Wallace

Rossiter

McAuley

Flanagan

Dorrans

Pena

Add Jason holt to that.

hope the thing with McCrorie is just paper talk.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Davis and Defoe are replacing Ejaira and Sadiq. Hopefully we can get some deadwood off the wages in this window.

I actually over looked this to be honest, so in theory only Kamara and Jones would be seen as added numbers to the squad.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fotheringham

Wallace

Rossiter

McAuley

Flanagan

Dorrans

Pena

Aye, big Gareth won’t have a long term future with us obviously. Wish we’d snapped up earlier. Classy big mofo. 

Middleton and Grezda are going no where in my opinion.  Middleton will mature at Rangers getting more first team football and Grezda will improve as he gets more time and a run at first team football. Middleton on the left and Grezda on the right. It's the center of midfield and attack we needed to sort out and Gerrard appears to be addressing that. More changes next summer I think.

We have plenty on the books that need to be moved on: Alanwick, Hodson, Holt, Dodoo, Herrera, Hardie, and Pena for starters.  Rossiter, Dorrans, and Wallace are constantly injured so I suspect some of them might be moved on.  I think Coulibaly, Kent, and Worrall will all go back to their parent clubs too.

2 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

If the proposed signings/pre contracts all go through, who do you think needs to look at the exit door this summer?

Not my choice, but I think the following would struggle for game time...

Grezda, Rossiter, Docherty, Middleton, Coulibaly(no long term deal)

Middleton out the door are you being serious?

docherty will be here next season but it will be make or break for him.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Still hopeful Grezda will come good, he was out for about 18months so I’d give him a bit longer to find his form again 

When was this? 

From what I can see he played 41 games in season 2016/17, then 37 times for Osijek last season and only got injured in May so missed pre-season training. 

I think he'll be an asset once he's adjusted to the pace and physical nature of Scottish football.