Which players will leave as a result of signings

STRUTH82

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

When was this? 

From what I can see he played 41 games in season 2016/17, then 37 times for Osijek last season and only got injured in May so missed pre-season training. 

I think he'll be an asset once he's adjusted to the pace and physical nature of Scottish football. 

Maybe your right I was just going on something I read when we first signed him but it may not have been accurate, I I can’t say I looked into it to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Middleton out the door are you being serious?

docherty will be here next season but it will be make or break for him.

I probably should have said exit door/possible loan. Its not that I dont rate him, its more about how many games he is likely to start, which I dont think will be many.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Middleton on loan somewhere would be a good move for him for next season.

Think Docherty will get a loan again as well as I still have a bit of hope for him.

The following players I doubt to see a future for at Rangers beyond the end of the season:-

Fotheringham

The goalie with the beard, who I have forgotten.

Wallace

Rossiter

McAuley

Flanagan

Dorrans

Pena

The other Mexican who I have already forgotten.

All of this..... and Dodoo.

Can see Grezda getting to the summer before we start looking to move him on, aye he's been out a while but he's shown absolutley nothing since coming in & seems to a major cause for frustration for Gerrard 

Middleton won't go anywhere, still a young boy and has done very well considering he's came into a new team 

The obvious ones are Pena, Rossiter, Foderingham, Herrera, Holt & Wallace. 

We're in the process of building a squad and that means a decent pool of 20 plus players so I don't see why anyone needs to leave but I fully expect that Coulibaly will not be getting a contract and that Lee Wallace will probably be leaving.

Worrall I'm not sure, if he can continue with the form he showed in the celtic game then possibly he may get a contract.

Grezda has show in flashes that he is a player and we've spent too much to just write it off so quickly.

Flannagan on the other hand hasn't shown enough to suggest that he's worth keeping on.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The threat of keeping Coulibaly gives me the fear. Get this loser to fuck along with Pena and the rest of the usual suspects.

McCrorie must stay and I don't understand why he would be surplus. See him a a future captain.

Coulibaly is the new Morelos.  🙂 

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We've got 8 players out on loan, with the possible exception of Docherty I'd be looking at getting them all odd the books.  Add to them Wallace, Rossiter, the former is done and the latter just looks like it won't happen for him. 

As much as I want to see Rossiter succeed, I'm starting to fear for his future with us.

7 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

If the proposed signings/pre contracts all go through, who do you think needs to look at the exit door this summer?

Not my choice, but I think the following would struggle for game time...

Grezda, Rossiter, Docherty, Middleton, Coulibaly(no long term deal)

Middleton is the future here .Grezda hasn't had long enough .Docherty should be kept .Coulibally may still have part to play

Rossiter is only one I'd let leave 

Squad should be kept as it is until 55 is secured 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We should be trying to permanently offload Foderingham, Alnwick, Hodson, McAuley, Wallace, Dorrans, Holt, Rossiter, Pena & Herrera in the next two windows.

Don't you think a fully fit Greame Dorran's has something to offer mate? I do....... he's just been unlucky with injury imo.

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

I’m not overly keen on Jones myself but I’m not a big Murphy fan either. Ideally we’d sign Kent permanently but that probably won’t be happening 

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case . Unless I'm very much mistaken. Gerrard was dying to keep him; Kent was dying to stay with us, but Liverpool either see Kent as one worth keeping or their transfer evaluation was out of our reach. There surely must have been dialogue with Liverpool about it happening that obviously went nowhere, otherwise, why would we have signed Jones on a 4-year deal?

5 hours ago, miracle said:

Kamara and Jones seem like readymade replacements for Coulibaly and Kent to me...

That's the worry for me. Kamara will be a great replacement for Coulibaly but Jones isn't on Kent's level for me, or has the same potential. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Kent will be missed a lot if we don't bring in a player who break down defences.