Which players will leave as a result of signings

STRUTH82

16 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He has the ability but with the number of injuries he has had I just wonder if his body is starting to give up on him.

He's been injury prone for years and hadn't had an eye catching season since his West Brom days. He's got the ability but he's not able to stay fit long enough to be relied on. 

Dorrans worth another punt if the physios consider his fitness level will stand the stress. He's got the skill and the will..

Given his age, Rossiter can progresively provide us with a squad option - he's an intelligent player who plays with his head up... 

Time that lady luck turned in their favour... and I'd particularly like to see what a fit Dorrans was really capable of...

Jason Holt

Graham Dorrans

Alnwick 

Pena 

Ryan hardie summer possibly

Kent don't think we will get him

Other Mexican bandit

Possibly wes   too as young and will.not sit on bench until greggsy hangs up his gloves 

Wallace too

On Sunday, January 06, 2019 at 17:58, ara said:

Dorrans worth another punt if the physios consider his fitness level will stand the stress. He's got the skill and the will..

Given his age, Rossiter can progresively provide us with a squad option - he's an intelligent player who plays with his head up... 

Time that lady luck turned in their favour... and I'd particularly like to see what a fit Dorrans was really capable of...

Never been impressed with Dorrans. .ever wherever 

On 06/01/2019 at 17:58, ara said:

There is no evidence that Rossiter is actually a good player tbh.

get rid if possible

Apart from the 27 players who are listed as our "first team squad" we have 12 players with first team experience on the books who are either under contract or loaned out.  We definitely have to get rid of some of these (if possible) even if we have to give them a free transfer.

Under Contract:  Carlos Pena.

On Loan: Ryan Hardie, Greg Docherty, Aidan Wilson, Jak Alnwick, Lee Hodson, Zac Rudden, Kyle Bradley, Liam Burt, Aidan McAdams, Myles Beerman, Jason Holt, Joe Dodoo, Eduardo Herrera.

Obviously, the ones I've underlined are youth players aged from 18 years (Rudden) to 21 years (Hardie) so a decision will have to be made that benefits both the club and the player if they are going to further their career.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 16:03, Blue Avenger said:

The threat of keeping Coulibaly gives me the fear. Get this loser to fuck along with Pena and the rest of the usual suspects.

McCrorie must stay and I don't understand why he would be surplus. See him a a future captain.

Your hatred of Coulibaly is wild

On 05/01/2019 at 14:39, STRUTH82 said:

I actually over looked this to be honest, so in theory only Kamara and Jones would be seen as added numbers to the squad.

Might be that Kamara and jones are to replace Kent and coulibaly at the end of the season, although I’d hope we can sign Kent.