Is rogers on his way if he doesn't spend this month?

They were reading a list of his high priced flops on clyde last night and I have to say it's quite a tale of woe so perhaps desmo might be starting to have second thoughts if 2 million quid a year is a bit steep for a guy who can't get them champions league football? 

One of the guys on Rangers Radio mentioned last night that Liverpool are still paying a large lump of his wages which ends in the summer and that he'll be gone then as the scum won't pay what he's supposed to be on ATM, and they'll then bring in clarke, I don't know if that is true but it's an interesting take and may explain why if indeed he's given no money to spend in this window.

2 hours ago, Iggy666 said:

Hope not. I want to see the crispy lipped, tranny shagging, fake toothed weirdo greeting like fuck when we lift 55. I want to see the utter dismay on their faces when they realise Brendan Christ has fucked 10iar for them.

But remember that they're 'humble' in defeat. Class and humble, win or lose.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

23 hours ago, Iggy666 said:

Hope not. I want to see the crispy lipped, tranny shagging, fake toothed weirdo greeting like fuck when we lift 55. I want to see the utter dismay on their faces when they realise Brendan Christ has fucked 10iar for them.

I don't think he himself will actually give a fuck. He'll end up back with a shite PL team and high wage. It's the PL revolving door. 

They on the other have will be fucking distraught and that will be sweet. 

Think it's pretty common knowledge Brenda can't spend a transfer budget properly to save himself. Good coach yes but dreadful in the market. Regardless of what happens this season he'll be back down south for his normal wage that has been discussed before. All depends who they can bring in, people say Clarke, but I'm not sure he would want to manage in the fish bowl for either side. He looks very happy in his current job and has no incline to take on them.

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Steve clarke wont be as big a hit as people think, he's manager of a small team like killie, a team who others think is a good chance of picking up points against, so they open up against them and lose stupid goals etc

He manages the tarriers he needs to learn how to break down 11 men behind the ball, teams that fight like fuck for everything, totally different management needed, something he's never had to do 

I've been told hes an alcoholic. 

• 2 weeks later...