Is rogers on his way if he doesn't spend this month?

On 06/01/2019 at 19:11, harlands plater said:

I’d be more worried about Clarke being there over the next few years than scabby lips.

Why?

He'd be expected to win every game at the taigs, play good football, sign names and destroy teams on the park.

Has he ever demonstrated that he can do that ?

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Leicester beat. I wonder if they'll be looking for a new manager Monday morning

They very well might be, but I really can't understand why. Leicester are sitting in 8th position in the table, what exactly are they expecting? You could argue that 7th is realistically the best they could hope for at the end of the season, its not like Puels doing a bad job. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

They very well might be, but I really can't understand why. Leicester are sitting in 8th position in the table, what exactly are they expecting? You could argue that 7th is realistically the best they could hope for at the end of the season, its not like Puels doing a bad job. 

Over achievement has killed the club. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Over achievement has killed the club. 

That's probably right, but surely the majority of sane Leicester fans don't expect them to be challenging for titles, or even top 4. Seen a few things today that seem to point the finger at the style of play that Puels using as being their main gripe. 

How can any team in the EPL seriously consider Rodgers as a suitable replacement for ANY manager???

We can see he's useless with any amount of cash, yes "he's" won trophies up here but they have been effectively for free and at his 1st challenge to a new manager who once worked under him, has bottled it. Why can't they???

I don't get why they are happy to allow him to waste money either but long may it continue and if he's here for another transfer window in summer, we will be laughing come next season.

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

It's his style of play. Same reason he got the boot at Southampton. They finished 8th and he still got sacked.

Recent results haven't helped him either. Losing to side like Cardiff and Southampton in the bottle half of the league and getting knocked out the fa cup.