All Guns Blazing: What Did Gerrard Say To Them ?

tannerall

1 minute ago, TMB said:

He might’ve taken the Al Pacino route:

”I don’t have much to say really...WE CLAW, WITH OUR FUCKING FINGERNAILS, FOR THAT INCH!  That’s football guys.”

Our performance was very much the embodiment of that Pacino speech

Who kniws but you are bang on the money, even in the games they whooped us they weren't fired up they unfortunately had better players playing a broken bunch.......that last game was as dominant a performance as I have seen.

There was only a small period in the second half where we slightly let them back into it, when Candeias was replaced by Coulibally but after that 5-10 minute period we suffocated them again.........could watch that game 10 times a day.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it's as much we had more solid players playing, many of whom were Scottish and I'd say Rangers men who knew what was needed.

I don't doubt he'd a good speech, but I reckon they'd have been right up for a bit of revenge regardless.

This....... and having Kent and Arfield back in the side was crucial.

Wonder how many Rangers men are at the club at the moment. Jack,Halliday,McAuley,McGregor,Lafferty,Middleton.......most for a long time ................ definitely having an effect on the side imo.

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Let's make sure no cunt is tying any manky fucking scarfs to our goalposts or wiping their snot on our corner flags today boys, Time to deliver and put these rancid fucking mutants back in their box because W.A.T.P

That should be wallpapered on the dressing room wall!!! 👍:lol: