Here’s to you Leigh Griffiths...

BEE

29 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Video taken a month or two ago of Ali and Barkley supposedly acting like kings at 5 in the morning when they were kb'd for a penthouse suite. 

Moneys on one of them. 

Was a rumour, I highly doubt it's true, that the reason Barkley upped and left his Chelsea medical was because they wanted him to take a drug test 😂

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Was a rumour, I highly doubt it's true, that the reason Barkley upped and left his Chelsea medical was because they wanted him to take a drug test 😂

Could be then

Talksport were backing them, calling out the guy taking the video more trouble than they were being at the time.

Players should only be punished for performance enhancing drugs imo.

Night or two on gears not going to make any cunt a better player. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

On a sidenote I saw an article saying a major EPL player tested positive for patsy. 

Hardly a surprise.

I'd imagine the majority are on it. 

Ally McCoist was fond of a bit of Patsy.....

Anyhow, does anyone really imagine Griffiths has not been betting on football, cunt needs to be outed so where are all of Scotland's investigative journalists??

9 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I've seen many suggestions it's from October but in the report they have gone all the way and said he looked like he was celebrating the genuine winner of the 2:35 today! Also looks like The Sun have taken the pics. That said there is also pics of him from October wearing the same clothes!

It must be his "lucky" betting jacket.

9 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Someone on FF saying the trainers he are wearing which are those yeezys only came out on the 27th of December. Definitely from today!

Better than the real Polis at gathering evidence.

I chopped half a finger off before Christmas and with my bandage off it looks a bit like Griffiths,

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ally McCoist was fond of a bit of Patsy.....

Anyhow, does anyone really imagine Griffiths has not been betting on football, cunt needs to be outed so where are all of Scotland's investigative journalists??

When it was our players involved we had employees at the bookies grassing them up to the press.

Likewise,  I can't believe that he wasn't betting on football so, where are all the grasses now.  Something else being covered up?

Double standards abound, we have a witchhunt against our players and they have a feel sorry for Leigh as he has "issues".

10 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Would need to back a 2500/1 winner to keep the bad men from the door

Aye , if I was one of the bad men I'd be going tonto the now . 

The wee ned convicted racist would be as well asking the lego muncher if he's any contacts in Australia . 

What a plonker . 

20 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Aye , if I was one of the bad men I'd be going tonto the now . 

The wee ned convicted racist would be as well asking the lego muncher if he's any contacts in Australia . 

What a plonker . 

Good idea, Australia has a proud history of accepting British convicts. 

And after telling his story Leigh  picked up what was left of Scott Brown's magic balls,  realised that he had a Pinocchio nose which was growing bigger and bigger, blushed and knew he was always going to have Mental Elf problems. 

TweetDeck.png