Here’s to you Leigh Griffiths...

BEE

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

He wore a bright red jacket and posed for selfies as he mingled with hundreds of racegoers at Newcastle Races.

Onlookers revealed he “stuck out like a sore thumb” while punting on horses during his extended footie leave.

😂

That is genius 

Just now, MrMckee said:

Fuck me that is hilarious :lol: definitely today if you read the article and quotes from people at the races 🤗

I've seen many suggestions it's from October but in the report they have gone all the way and said he looked like he was celebrating the genuine winner of the 2:35 today! Also looks like The Sun have taken the pics. That said there is also pics of him from October wearing the same clothes!

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Surely got to be more to it than just gambling if he's doing that 

On a sidenote I saw an article saying a major EPL player tested positive for patsy. 

Hardly a surprise.

I'd imagine the majority are on it. 

Just now, ben51 said:

On a sidenote I saw an article saying a major EPL player tested positive for patsy. 

Hardly a surprise.

I'd imagine the majority are on it. 

Aye a current England player apparently

Guessing Pickford

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

I've seen many suggestions it's from October but in the report they have gone all the way and said he looked like he was celebrating the genuine winner of the 2:35 today! Also looks like The Sun have taken the pics. That said there is also pics of him from October wearing the same clothes!

It's the front page story tomorrow, they wouldn't be running it unless they were 100% sure

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Fuck knows I would of thought they would know if it was from today or not before posting the article? Hope it is from today would be hilarious

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck knows I would of thought they would know if it was from today or not before posting the article? Hope it is from today would be hilarious

If it's not true they've certainly gone all in! Front page of the paper, numerous photos, numerous quotes from sources and calling one of the winners!

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If it's not true they've certainly gone all in! Front page of the paper, numerous photos, numerous quotes from sources and calling one of the winners!

Someone on FF saying the trainers he are wearing which are those yeezys only came out on the 27th of December. Definitely from today!

Had a read at the Sun article

They actually quote someone saying

“He was quite upfront about it. He was standing outside in the crowd with a pint in his hand, getting selfies done and all sorts. He stood out like a sore thumb.

“He was wearing a red anorak, skin-tight trousers and pure white trainers on a dull day when everybody’s wrapped up in black.

“You couldn’t not glance in that direction when you walked past and not see him.

“It was almost as though it was ‘Look, I’m here, tell everybody’.

:happy: