Bradley Loved the Rangers.

Clemdog

That would be a nice wee touch for both Defoe and the wee kids family.  Really hope it's not  just  the usual newspaper nonsense, Sunderland were his main team.

Either way,  I'm sure the family will be hoping for the best for Jermain up here and will hopefully come along to Ibrox to see him play.  

Could have done so much with his spsre time with the money he had but chose to spend a portion of it with this great kid. If you believe some of the sick peado condoning bastards on social media Defoe only became interested in Bradley as a PR stunt brought together by his PA. 

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

DwLwdL3W0AECKVU.jpg:large\

No matter what, he seemed like a good kid. Would be a nice touch if this was true. :rangers:

I had a shave then opened this thread, couldn't work out how a bit stubble hair had got behind the glass screen protector😂 time for bed!

Screenshot_20190105_235616.jpg

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Could have done so much with his spsre time with the money he had but chose to spend a portion of it with this great kid. If you believe some of the sick peado condoning bastards on social media Defoe only became interested in Bradley as a PR stunt brought together by his PA. 

Makes you wonder why more "celebs" don't do stuff like that tbh. I know the team go upto the hospital at Christmas time but imagine how buzzing the sick kids would be if a celeb randomly popped in now and again

27 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Makes you wonder why more "celebs" don't do stuff like that tbh. I know the team go upto the hospital at Christmas time but imagine how buzzing the sick kids would be if a celeb randomly popped in now and again

There's quite a few celebrities who give money and time to charities. Mostly for good humane reasons.  

Some of course welcome the publicity or tax breaks, but really it's just the same as ordinary folk. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

It’s inconceivable really. A parent should never have to experience those feelings and a child should never have to go through a disease like that.

Life is fucking frightening and it just ramps up ten fold when you have kids of your own. 

Spot on mate.......... and the scary thing is you still worry about them when they hit 19 and 25 as my two have...... the worry is always there...... no matter how well things are going.It's tough being a parent.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s inconceivable really. A parent should never have to experience those feelings and a child should never have to go through a disease like that.

Life is fucking frightening and it just ramps up ten fold when you have kids of your own. 

You aint joking! I have been a paranoid wreck since becoming a dad

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Absolutely. I always used to say things like " Christ, that's ashame" and the usual patter when I heard these stories, and I was sincere when I said that. Then I remember listening to BBC radio Scotland in the car not long after my Daughter was born and there were two guys who had met at a bereavement counselling service for bereaved parents on talking about the charity work they were doing. They were climbing Munros wearing a Rangers and celtic top and they'd become best pals, basically saving each other from the despair. They were telling their respective stories and I was just bubbling like a big fucking wean in the car. I started to panic like mad and that's the first time I really realised that my life had changed forever. I don't think it had sunk in until that point. How anyone can believe in a loving God when parents lose their children every day is beyond me. I truly wish nothing but the best for any parent who goes through that. It's unfathomable.