Bradley Loved the Rangers.

Clemdog

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

You aint joking! I have been a paranoid wreck since becoming a dad

I never really used to bother about anything before my first. Ever since then every advert about kids with cancer, every story in the papers or news has my guts in my throat. Tears in eyes and all.

You try to zone out from it like it’s just something that happens to other people but not you. Just need to make the most of what we have and the time we have it.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Absolutely. I always used to say things like " Christ, that's ashame" and the usual patter when I heard these stories, and I was sincere when I said that. Then I remember listening to BBC radio Scotland in the car not long after my Daughter was born and there were two guys who had met at a bereavement counselling service for bereaved parents on talking about the charity work they were doing. They were climbing Munros wearing a Rangers and celtic top and they'd become best pals, basically saving each other from the despair. They were telling their respective stories and I was just bubbling like a big fucking wean in the car. I started to panic like mad and that's the first time I really realised that my life had changed forever. I don't think it had sunk in until that point. How anyone can believe in a loving God when parents lose their children every day is beyond me. I truly wish nothing but the best for any parent who goes through that. It's unfathomable.

I was the same mate. Now I've got kids of my own it really hits hard when shit like that happens to someone. You just have no idea how you could cope in that situation. Not ashamed to admit that I had a wee greet when young Bradley passed away. 

14 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It’s inconceivable really. A parent should never have to experience those feelings and a child should never have to go through a disease like that.

Life is fucking frightening and it just ramps up ten fold when you have kids of your own. 

I don't have kids yet but even still I’ve found myself feeling more affected by stories like Bradley Lowery’s one as I’ve got older than I would have when I was in my early 20’s. I don’t want to say I wasn’t bothered before because that sounds really shallow but I would think that’s awful for a moment or two and then just get on with my day but now I’ll hear these awful stories and they affect me and play on my mind for hours, sometimes days afterwards. Obviously I hope to have kids someday but as much as the idea of being a parent excites me, it also terrifies me because I’m such a worrier and pessimist by nature.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don't have kids yet but even still I’ve found myself feeling more affected by stories like Bradley Lowery’s one as I’ve got older than I would have when I was in my early 20’s. I don’t want to say I wasn’t bothered before because that sounds really shallow but I would think that’s awful for a moment or two and then just get on with my day but now I’ll hear these awful stories and they effect me and play on my mind for hours, sometimes days afterwards. Obviously I hope to have kids someday but as much as the idea of being a parent excites me, it also terrifies me because I’m such a worrier and pessimist but nature.

The worry never ends mate.......... but the joy is incomparable. My mate had his first kid at 50 just recently.......... to be fair , he's over the moon but has now joined the "worried parent" club.... which comes with the territory.

53 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I never really used to bother about anything before my first. Ever since then every advert about kids with cancer, every story in the papers or news has my guts in my throat. Tears in eyes and all.

You try to zone out from it like it’s just something that happens to other people but not you. Just need to make the most of what we have and the time we have it.

I've children and they make one think about whats going on both here in the UK and in the wider world. Doesn't change my thoughts that we're far better off clean breaking from the EU that is just now project left wing spouting John Lennon pish and would put foreigners afore our own kind which is completely abhorrent to me and they can fuck right off as is the case with most people of common sense and right minded thinking. 

Europe (EU) when in control of the right minded has great potential, however,  until reformed is a bastard place best refrained from until the leftist atheists are dethroned making way for the good people who believe in freedom and open markets protected from the communists, fenians and muslims who seek to overturn us good people.

Half pished but truth as always.

Mon Rangers!!!

Really special what Jermain did for that poor kid to make the last part of his sadly short life as happy as possible, you can see what Bradley meant to him when he speaks about it in interviews as well. 

Football aside I’m proud to have a man of that stature joining our club 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

You have turned a thread about the tragic death of a young boy into a bizarre ‘political’ rant. I despair.

Nothing 'bizarre' about it. We all worry about what our youngsters grow up into. I don't want mine or any other free Ranger being brought up into one of 'multi culturalism leftism that sets the foreigners above our own people .

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

That would be a nice wee touch for both Defoe and the wee kids family.  Really hope it's not  just  the usual newspaper nonsense, Sunderland were his main team.

Either way,  I'm sure the family will be hoping for the best for Jermain up here and will hopefully come along to Ibrox to see him play.  

Maybe young bradley tipped him towsrds the gers, instead of them.

This story really touched me when it was in the news, probably more than any of its type and Defoe completely changed my mind on him as a person. 

The guy was a class above throughout and what a great gesture for the young boys family. 

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Horrible disease but a fitting tribute to young Bradley for Jermain to sign for us then.

Horrid disease and a bad situation but nothing worse than cunts poncing aff it. Rest well Bradley. Who gives a fuck who he wis a fan a xx

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

That would be a nice wee touch for both Defoe and the wee kids family.  Really hope it's not  just  the usual newspaper nonsense, Sunderland were his main team.

Either way,  I'm sure the family will be hoping for the best for Jermain up here and will hopefully come along to Ibrox to see him play.  

Dad and grandad are Rangers fans according to the Record

0_JS172020786.jpg

14 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Dad and grandad are Rangers fans according to the Record

0_JS172020786.jpg

It's a pity they didn't reach out to us before he passed away, we are a very generous support and I'm sure we could have mustered up a wee something for them or even the family to ease the pain slightly .