Ryan Jack pursued in Aberdeen Saturday night

The New Era

27 minutes ago, The New Era said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RangersCulture

this country is sick.

I disagree. Social media has simply afforded the sick an opportunity into the good righteous mainstream. The sick are still the communists, marxists, muslims and particularly prevalent to us the fenians. Labour Broadcasting Company LBC are the sickest of all giving voice to fenians and muslim fuckers. 

Clean brexit exit affords opportunity to us good British People to take back control and say to other good Europeans here's how it;s done. 

God Bless us good Church of Scotland People as we must strengthen. Mon the People!!!

4 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

I disagree. Social media has simply afforded the sick an opportunity into the good righteous mainstream. The sick are still the communists, marxists, muslims and particularly prevalent to us the fenians. Labour Broadcasting Company LBC are the sickest of all giving voice to fenians and muslim fuckers. 

Clean brexit exit affords opportunity to us good British People to take back control and say to other good Europeans here's how it;s done. 

God Bless us good Church of Scotland People as we must strengthen. Mon the People!!!

What about non Protestants?

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People in Scottish football hate Gerrard, they hate Morelos, they hate Halliday, they hate Jack, Jones will no doubt get it tight after his WATP tweet today. It’s not a coincidence that the hatred has ramped up in recent months, it’s because across the board these fuckers know it’s not a false dawn anymore, we are on the way back now and the fear is absolutely ripping out of them because of it.

If I was a Killie fan I’d be raging at Jones for the WATP tweet in all honesty

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fuck them too, fk all the haters, since# is the key, #whitebritishprotestant GIRUY, are ye offended yet?

Good man. 

Scotland's full of good Euopean Protestants who've always fought the Roman fuckers. We're for leaving the EU as it is for now until the good Protestansts are  back in charge good man.