Ryan Jack pursued in Aberdeen Saturday night

The New Era

3 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

non Protestants? please tell me I support the wrong Protestant  fuck the romans institution and i'll never post again. fuck the roman fenian fuckers.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

non  prods, we don't talk of nothing but, nothing else matters....

Yous are gonnae be rough when yous get up...

:lol:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d jizz at the thought of the tears tbf 😂

I have a pal who is a rabid Killie supporter and I swear, he would have a seizure if that happened :lol: Now I'm not sure if Jones could refuse to play in that fixture, or even if Steve Clarke would be wise to play him, but surely there is something  that ensures he doesn't play? :headscratch:

Just now, Oaktreeloyal said:

if you were a low number poster you'd have been told to fuck off. 

I'm not scared to though - Fuck off Jeffrey your'e complacent and full of shit.

Mon the Brexiteers!!!

:UK:

I'm none of the things you have been rambling about here so you're anger is misplaced, I just think you 2 have taken this thread in a very strange direction

6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

:lol:

I have a pal who is a rabid Killie supporter and I swear, he would have a seizure if that happened :lol: Now I'm not sure if Jones could refuse to play in that fixture, or even if Steve Clarke would be wise to play him, but surely there is something  that ensures he doesn't play? :headscratch:

Don’t think there’s anything that stops him playing tbh mate

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t think there’s anything that stops him playing tbh mate

That's what I thought because legally he is still an employee of Killie, but if that is the case and IF Clarke selects him, then he is being put between a rock and a hard place no matter what he does. Let's face it, he is going to get pelters from the Killie pie boys just being there in the stadium and will only be worse If he has a stinker. On the other side of the coin, if he scores against us and they cost us points and it costs us the league, he may as well cancel his Rangers contract and fuck off to New Zealand, or North Korea.

Just now, Oaktreeloyal said:

Never heard that one before - the merry doughboy.

Let's get behind a clean break brexit. It's the best for us and for Europe.

Mon the People!!!

I think you need to calm down with the insults mate, I'm well aware of the messages you have sent to my fellow admin and it would be a shame to grant you your wish.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I think you need to calm down with the insults mate, I'm well aware of the messages you have sent to my fellow admin and it would be a shame to grant you your wish.

I apologise good plumbger for any insults for they're genuinely not meant as any Sir. No problem at all good People!!!

57 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Good man. 

Scotland's full of good Euopean Protestants who've always fought the Roman fuckers. We're for leaving the EU as it is for now until the good Protestansts are  back in charge good man.

Plastic hard man, I'm not a protestant so where do I stand?