The latest from Tom Irish

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why did he not come out and say it was celtic fans who threatened Beaton....

There's that obvious reluctance.

There's also the fact that an article that's been prompted by the Beaton threat disparagingly mentions 'conspiracy theories' only once... and it's in regards to Rangers fans. It's a small thing, but it helps create an undertone. And it adds to the feeling that whenever sellic go over the line both clubs are criticised, but whenever we go over the line only we are, and that usually when both are, we get the slightly harsher time of it.

Pity because I get where he's going and he makes some good observations, he just goes at it from obviously skewed standpoint.

31 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why did he not come out and say it was celtic fans who threatened Beaton....

Boring I know, but I've looked this up on lots of sites, always the same, threatened after old firm game, it's not Rangers fans posting his details on social media, it's not ex Rangers players stirring up shite in papers, and the internet, and lastly, my most hated thing, "The old firm " they are Irish rebulican sympathing bastards who cover up paedophilia, we are Rangers, support our troops,Loyalists,  British, rant over, sorry 

53 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I guess he failed to mention any of the red cards ra sellick should have got? McGregors hand ball and Browns tackle on Candieas spring to mind. Christie should have saw cards for his diving.

Anyone mention that Dermot Gallaghers view was that Morelos should have received one yellow card for the three incidents highlighted?

English ever commented on the Paedophile ring at the Piggery?

Doesnt suit their agenda.

Dont buy their papers.

A lot of the frenzy could have been avoided if the media were balanced in their reporting .

ie Morelos did this this and  this .But also Had that that and that go against Rangers. 

But no .it's like they want the shit to hit the fan 

Just shows that hatred towards Rangers is now just part of Scottish culture, says it all that they don't even recognize that we have made similar calls for refs to be brought to task or the fact that Brown has done worse than Morelos for years

Shitehole of a country we live in

57 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

That's a long read but little comment made to all the various issues he's stating facts on e.g. their statement on Friday or condemnation of the fact a referee had been threatened; other than suggesting you 'shake your head'.  A big waffly piece of stating what everyone has been debating for the last week with nothing new to offer. 

It's also being suggested that VAR is an option but then implies we or them have had nothing to say (as clubs) on getting VAR, why is that a Rangers or them decision? 

Don't need VAR

Just get the disco lights installed! Boogie on down.

Riveting ! Oirish tom batters one of these articles in now and again to make himself look a concerned scribe about the state of Scottish football and give himself some credibility but in reality it's just more whinging from a keyboard fan who's team got royally humped on the 29th of December. Satisfying  start to the year watching and reading their pain.

Amazing to think this game was played over a week ago. I like everyone else on here love to see the Tims get beat but it's even better when some contentious decisions go against them. I fully expect John Beatons performance to get a mention in Edinburgh on Monday when the SNP and other like minded cronies get together again.

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Only in Scotland would an Irish rugby correspondent get air time talking about football. He is an absolute nobody whose opinion is always based on bitter one sided bigotry. 

That’s why he gets air time.